Eyes are clappin

Getting really nervous for the game tomorrow optimistic but nervous. Went shopping this morning wearing my scarf and bumped into a well oiled glesga guy coming out the pub. Saw my scarf and danced me round for a minute much to the confusion of passers by with not a scooby what it was all about. I guess we made a strange sight in Essex right enough HH

Getting really nervous for the game tomorrow optimistic but nervous. Went shopping this morning wearing my scarf and bumped into a well oiled glesga guy coming out the pub. Saw my scarf and danced me round for a minute much to the confusion of passers by with not a scooby what it was all about. I guess we made a strange sight in Essex right enough HH

Ach well its nice to have a wee jig wae glasgow, essex ??

Was it this dude, the hill pusher.hqdefault.jpg

At least you're a Glesga ghirl and no an Essex girl. ?

Well I don’t have Premier sports on my package but with help from my fellows in this site I’ve been directed to a site called Hesgoals to see if we can get it through that. We’ve also got a firestick to try so the other half is under orders to do his best tomorrow but we’ll have to see
With yer man been quite clever at blocking the shite that filters through there might be no probs with this.
http://www.myfeed4u.net/section/football/

Members online

Latest posts

Back