F@CK UEFA

They did as Frank said the Ironic thing and Clapped afterall it was a minutes applause
They had boos and singing at other games in Scotland and England have heard they had similar in Wales but that was from a mate who said it was on FBook I’m not, so can’t prove that.
It wouldn’t matter if they did nothing they would still face the Medja’s hatred
It was a no win situation.

HH 🤔

Mate agree way that,but u and I know there’s no a snowballs chance in hell of that happening??would be a powerful thing if they just stood silent 🤷‍♂️A think the slo at celtic shoulda had a sit down way members of green brigade and supporters association long before noo,we all love the passion from g.b but celtic hold the cards here,,as quick as they put standing section in it can go just as fast?like a say a love the noise and passion and Tifos and charity but they can’t be a law unto themselves?....and before cunts pile on here am away to get blitzed!!spiced rum,,n,,hash await!!!see youse in a day or three🙏🤫🤫🤫
That’s a potent mix as my ramblings last night would testify to

306603398_10229157802708023_6678292179364171647_n.jpg

24 hours to do your research. Let me be blunt with you....; Why dont you just FUCK OFF back to your slimy little midden. You are you a fucking pain. Just Johnno's bum boy. He started most of the discord of the last week and then ran away when he was pulled out. I have no time for ether you or him. Enoug invective for you.

The truth is not your friend, is it?

You’re full of bravado and empty rhetoric, and when shown up for the nasty, bullshit artist, that you most certainly are, as always, you resort to pathetic innuendo and invective.

You’ve been handed your dinner. I trust you will enjoy it.

Still hiding in plain site…

The truth is not your friend,
Well you are like a bad smell. Just like your other IRA brothers. I told you to FUCK OFF back to your midden. I see you have a problem with the English too. You mean SIGHT... no. You will get the same message from me each time. FUCK OFF just in case you didn't hear me first time. FUCK OFF

Well you are like a bad smell. Just like your other IRA brothers. I told you to FUCK OFF back to your midden. I see you have a problem with the English too. You mean SIGHT... no. You will get the same message from me each time. FUCK OFF just in case you didn't hear me first time. FUCK OFF

Such venom and anger.

What’s the matter nasty boy, don’t you like the truth getting in the way of your transparent bullshit…

Let me guess You vote for the conservatives, no matter how many times you write Celtic, you still right winger.
Sorry to admit it but we have lots of right wingers who support Celtic, just look at our board :(

At the bottom of the page & the Murdoch press was a major reason Geoff Whitlam democratic elected government was sacked.
You either have a very very bad hazy memory or just another lying right wing hack.
After 23 years of conservatives English loving governments, when Geoff (my hero) was elected to serve the Australian people instead of the English.
Like all govt out of office for that long he did made mistakes but not enough to be sacked by a FORIEGN MONACH.
Within months of election he stopped conscription ( which I had to register for) & had the Australian troops out of Vietnam within several months.
He changed the law to allow no fault divorce. (which I also registered for lol)
Instead of the husband getting a tax refund, he brought in child allowance to give the mother money for each child.
Opened up women refuges to escape violent husbands ect ect
I could go on & on but you get the picture, and why Murdoch's evil press attracted such a progress government.
As someone pointed out, Celtic is a family to all including the right wingers.
What I couldn't allow anybody to do is blacken the great man's legacy. HH

i_-Tq4nd_normal.jpg

Nick Wrack

@NickWrack
· Sep 16
Just finished reading The Palace Letters by Prof Jenny Hocking @palaceletters A gripping read of a determined battle to get access to the letters which show how the Queen, her Private Secretary & Prince Charles connived with Governor General John Kerr to dismiss PM Gough Whitlam.

At the bottom of the page & the Murdoch press was a major reason Geoff Whitlam democratic elected government was sacked.
You either have a very very bad hazy memory or just another lying right wing hack.
After 23 years of conservatives English loving governments, when Geoff (my hero) was elected to serve the Australian people instead of the English.
Like all govt out of office for that long he did made mistakes but not enough to be sacked by a FORIEGN MONACH.
Within months of election he stopped conscription ( which I had to register for) & had the Australian troops out of Vietnam within several months.
He changed the law to allow no fault divorce. (which I also registered for lol)
Instead of the husband getting a tax refund, he brought in child allowance to give the mother money for each child.
Opened up women refuges to escape violent husbands ect ect
I could go on & on but you get the picture, and why Murdoch's evil press attracted such a progress government.
As someone pointed out, Celtic is a family to all including the right wingers.
What I couldn't allow anybody to do is blacken the great man's legacy. HH

i_-Tq4nd_normal.jpg

Nick Wrack

@NickWrack
· Sep 16
Just finished reading The Palace Letters by Prof Jenny Hocking @palaceletters A gripping read of a determined battle to get access to the letters which show how the Queen, her Private Secretary & Prince Charles connived with Governor General John Kerr to dismiss PM Gough Whitlam.
That looks like a good read. Need to look it out. Thanks for that scotcel.

Members online

Latest posts

Back