F@CK UEFA

Morning Frank, I get what you're saying and you're doing that (recognition of all) in a balanced manner as always.

Think I am becoming more militant as I get older; our politeness / apathy doesn't seem to have achieved much in the last 20+ years.

Anyway bring on the buddies and hopefully another beautiful Sunday. HH
How true brother/sisters my father joined me up to the union the 1st month of my apprenticeship where I latter got elected the 1st union delegate for the apprentices.
They nearly cancelled my apprenticeship when I guillotined another apprentice's 6inch ruler into 6x1inch pieces when he used his ruler when we had a ban on using our own tools, because the company refused to give us apprentices a tool allowance like the tradesmen got. Back in the 60s apprentices wages so low.
With the anti union rules I would probably get locked up the now. HH

Just seen a clip of that old bastard Kelly on Jerry Kyle show saying that the club shud ban the GB for the banner coming from that bastard hes got a fuckin cheek the shit he looked away from that happened inside the fuckin club under his fuckin poxy family hurry up and die Micheal hurry up 🤬🤬

Whole can of worms could be released into Noisedom here. Might even be offensive to some......and be perfectly acceptable to others. What am I on about ? Well is it right that a section of our support assume the right to speak for ALL of us when it comes to political matters. Also, is it not reasonable to be mindful of the inevitable financial penalties imposed on our club ?
The world we live in is not perfect; never has been. But let's imagine a purely hypothetical situation here. Given that most of us, to at least some degree, have opinions, political, social, cultural etc. If we All decided to bring along a banner to reinforce our opinions at a game involving Celtic: and those opinions clashed; is one anymore a Celtic supporter than the other?
I've stated my outlook as regard politics; been active for almost all of my adult life.
When I go Paradise though, I'm first and foremost a Celtic supporter ! I KNOW there will be folk who don't agree with my worldview. But we ALL want The Hoops to be successful. Truly a club for all.
I don't believe politics or religion has ANY place in football. Particularly that of another country or ancient historic politics. If I did I would say it was ok to remember 1690. How stupid do you have to be, It is supposed to be football.... entertainment FFS.... Then again I don't believe in politics or religion.

Last edited:
How true brother/sisters my father joined me up to the union the 1st month of my apprenticeship where I latter got elected the 1st union delegate for the apprentic scotceles.
They nearly cancelled my apprenticeship when I guillotined another apprentice's 6inch ruler into 6x1inch pieces when he used his ruler when we had a ban on using our own tools, because the company refused to give us apprentices a tool allowance like the tradesmen got. Back in the 60s apprentices wages so low.
Being that you were an apprentice during the glorious, fabulous, free-thinkin', swinging sixties,....... OK, sorry, getting a wee touch nostalgic there. I think it's safe to say we're not miles apart generationally scotcel. Also given that I too was a delegate ( AUEW as it was then ) it's likely we share a similar outlook.
The world has changed, and so has the workplace . This is where I really could go overboard, but I won't. All I'll say is, while I can understand folk being turned off by identity politics, for me at least, political engagement is more important than ever.
Aw naw, Ah've gone a' serious.

How true brother/sisters my father joined me up to the union the 1st month of my apprenticeship where I latter got elected the 1st union delegate for the apprentices.
My dad was a shop steward for many years, he and his workmates changed a lot of their working conditions over that time. But it wasn’t always a hundred percent agreement and he told some tales of what they did to make sure they acted like they were all agreed. Difficult changes require fair means or foul unfortunately. HH

Just seen a clip of that old bastard Kelly on Jerry Kyle show saying that the club shud ban the GB for the banner coming from that bastard hes got a fuckin cheek the shit he looked away from that happened inside the fuckin club under his fuckin poxy family hurry up and die Micheal hurry up 🤬🤬

Looking at the replies on Twitter, the high and mighty Huns are wheeling out the child abuse card...I had to reply

Attachments

• PhotoCollage_20220916_132303939.jpg
    PhotoCollage_20220916_132303939.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 30
Well that’s your first mistake Cairnsy…watching that Jeremy Kyle! 😂

Kyle should have introduced him as a former director that ran the club into the ground and had his share of caramel logs out of the biscuit tin

Altho I agree with most of the comments on here, if we do as some suggested, it will only incur more fines for the club.
A large white banner totally blank, would raise the issue of others arrested/harassed for their democratic right to protest.

Or…

“You can’t expect the oppressed to mourn the oppressor”…

The insignificant little turd that is Jeremy, probably hoping for one of those cheap metal gongs, they are so fond of handing out. An attention seeker who would jump on any bandwagon. And as for any of the Kelly's, they have a cheek considering the state they left the club in. But Robert made sure he got his gong. A lickspittle family.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back