F@CK UEFA

At the bottom of the page & the Murdoch press was a major reason Geoff Whitlam democratic elected government was sacked.
You either have a very very bad hazy memory or just another lying right wing hack.
After 23 years of conservatives English loving governments, when Geoff (my hero) was elected to serve the Australian people instead of the English.
Like all govt out of office for that long he did made mistakes but not enough to be sacked by a FORIEGN MONACH.
Within months of election he stopped conscription ( which I had to register for) & had the Australian troops out of Vietnam within several months.
He changed the law to allow no fault divorce. (which I also registered for lol)
Instead of the husband getting a tax refund, he brought in child allowance to give the mother money for each child.
Opened up women refuges to escape violent husbands ect ect
I could go on & on but you get the picture, and why Murdoch's evil press attracted such a progress government.
As someone pointed out, Celtic is a family to all including the right wingers.
What I couldn't allow anybody to do is blacken the great man's legacy. HH

i_-Tq4nd_normal.jpg

Nick Wrack

@NickWrack
· Sep 16
Just finished reading The Palace Letters by Prof Jenny Hocking @palaceletters A gripping read of a determined battle to get access to the letters which show how the Queen, her Private Secretary & Prince Charles connived with Governor General John Kerr to dismiss PM Gough Whitlam.
Uh huh... FFS

At the bottom of the page & the Murdoch press was a major reason Geoff Whitlam democratic elected government was sacked.
You either have a very very bad hazy memory or just another lying right wing hack.
After 23 years of conservatives English loving governments, when Geoff (my hero) was elected to serve the Australian people instead of the English.
Like all govt out of office for that long he did made mistakes but not enough to be sacked by a FORIEGN MONACH.
Within months of election he stopped conscription ( which I had to register for) & had the Australian troops out of Vietnam within several months.
Instead of the husband getting a tax refund, he brought in child allowance to give the mother money for each child.
I could go on & on but you get the picture, and why Murdoch's evil press attracted such a progress government.

i_-Tq4nd_normal.jpg

Nick Wrack

@NickWrack
· Sep 16
Just finished reading The Palace Letters by Prof Jenny Hocking @palaceletters A gripping read of a determined battle to get access to the letters which show how the Queen, her Private Secretary & Prince Charles connived with Governor General John Kerr to dismiss PM Gough Whitlam.
I cant say I know enough to comment on the guy, and this is not the politics thread, however I will admit this, an i'm not proud of it, but, Ive voted once in my life. I lived through the 70's and the 80's, the Heath, Callaghan, Thatcher years an they were shit. All of them. John Smith we will never know.
Guess who I voted for? Tony fucking Blair, the war criminal. Yep, thats what agood judge of character I am. What a prick, me I mean, well him too. An dont get me started on Gordon fucking Brown. Arseholes the lot of them. I'm not having a go at you or anybody, vote for who you want.
I have very little respect for any politician but i suppose some cunts got to do it, like the polis.

I cant say I know enough to comment on the guy, and this is not the politics thread, however I will admit this, an i'm not proud of it, but, Ive voted once in my life. I lived through the 70's and the 80's, the Heath, Callaghan, Thatcher years an they were shit. All of them. John Smith we will never know.
Guess who I voted for? Tony fucking Blair, the war criminal. Yep, thats what agood judge of character I am. What a prick, me I mean, well him too. An dont get me started on Gordon fucking Brown. Arseholes the lot of them. I'm not having a go at you or anybody, vote for who you want.
I have very little respect for any politician but i suppose some cunts got to do it, like the polis.
One think we do agree on is that lot you named were disgusting human beings
elected by Murdoch's vast media outlets.
Murdoch's papers promoted Hawk & Blair ( yes the war criminal) because they were not left wingers like God Geoff, who was the last progressive leader in the western world.
I urge you to take a interest in politics Brimcbhoy, as politics rules your life.
I was lucky to be brought up in a political family, where 4 out of the 5 bhoys + my father were union delegees which led to me being a elected union organizer of a large left wing union & still involved in politics in my retirement.
Being involved in the union takes up a lot of time but that is compensated by all the good people you meet who only want to improve the lives of the disadvantage.

Murdoch's papers promoted Hawk & Blair ( yes the war criminal) because they were not left wingers like God Geoff, who was the last progressive leader in the western world.
I urge you to take a interest in politics Brimcbhoy, as politics rules your life.
I was lucky to be brought up in a political family, where 4 out of the 5 bhoys + my father were union delegees which led to me being a elected union organizer of a large left wing union & still involved in politics in my retirement.
Being involved in the union takes up a lot of time but that is compensated by all the good people you meet who only want to improve the lives of the disadvantage.
Sorry pal, and i do admire your ethics, but life has made a cynic. As far as politicians are concerned. Saying that I do still take an interest, if only to see what they lying cunts are spouting to the gullible and the press.
My big hope is that Lisa Nandy one day becomes leader of the labour Party an wins the election, but the right wing press will probably slaughter her with some made up scandal. You have to beat, or suck up to (Blair again), the press to win elections in this Country.

i_-Tq4nd_normal.jpg

Nick Wrack

@NickWrack
· Sep 16

And some would have us believe the Queen’s man Sir John Kerr, didn’t act with the full knowledge and blessing of the Queen in the dismissal of the Gough Whitlam Labor Government…..I wonder why?…

Sorry pal, and i do admire your ethics, but life has made a cynic. As far as politicians are concerned. Saying that I do still take an interest, if only to see what they lying cunts are spouting to the gullible and the press.
My big hope is that Lisa Nandy one day becomes leader of the labour Party an wins the election, but the right wing press will probably slaughter her with some made up scandal. You have to beat, or suck up to (Blair again), the press to win elections in this Country.
Lisa has no chance of doin' that ( winning the leadership and getting the keys to number ten ) if we don't vote, Brimcbhoy. Absolutely respect the right to make choice to vote or not.
In all honesty though, I'll never understand not voting. But, as always , I respect your right to choose.

CFMEU by any chance?…

Lisa has no chance of doin' that ( winning the leadership and getting the keys to number ten ) if we don't vote, Brimcbhoy. Absolutely respect the right to make choice to vote or not.
In all honesty though, I'll never understand not voting. But, as always , I respect your right to choose.
Just to clarify; I have only a passing interest in whoever leads the Labour Party. I'm no longer a labour supporter.
Was once a member/ activist But they left me, and many like me, a long time ago.

A reason why we should all vote. In 2012 a book was written called Britannia Unchained- Global Lessons for Growth and Prosperity. It was co-authored by Liz Truss, Kwasi Kwartang, Dominic Raab, Priti Patel and Chris Skidmore.
These people are now in power they are no longer the right wing lunatic fringe.
The book details how they plan to attack workers rights. It’s frightening what they believe and what they plan to do. People voted for Brexit believing it was about immigration. ( Tories love desperate non union labour, far easier to exploit) This book makes clear that EU employment law and the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) we’re the real reasons why they hated the EU.
Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Overtime, shift allowance, maternity and paternity leave, the right to join a union, workers rights will all be targets. Don’t take my word for it…..take their word for it, it’s in their book.
Vote for anyone but these people.

A reason why we should all vote. In 2012 a book was written called Britannia Unchained- Global Lessons for Growth and Prosperity. It was co-authored by Liz Truss, Kwasi Kwartang, Dominic Raab, Priti Patel and Chris Skidmore.
These people are now in power they are no longer the right wing lunatic fringe.
The book details how they plan to attack workers rights. It’s frightening what they believe and what they plan to do. People voted for Brexit believing it was about immigration. ( Tories love desperate non union labour, far easier to exploit) This book makes clear that EU employment law and the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) we’re the real reasons why they hated the EU.
Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Overtime, shift allowance, maternity and paternity leave, the right to join a union, workers rights will all be targets. Don’t take my word for it…..take their word for it, it’s in their book.
Vote for anyone but these people.
Sadly that was always the intention of Brexit kill workers rights make the bosses richer
If a business fails the Workers will be first out the door.
Or if a boss wants to change your employment rights out you go.
This will happen the Right will go for this
Big Time as will the Medja they love a fuck the workers story.
It’s partially due to Covid19 that this wasn’t one of the first things Doris started.

HH 😡

The only mp I have one ounce of respect for is the green party’s Patrick Harvie who refused to take any part in this shitfest!!never liked the wee cunt before that😂😂but you watch the shite that gets made up about him after today!!he won’t survive the onslaught 🤷‍♂️

So exactly are you saying?
Just that we have different ideas about what makes the world go around. In my opinion politics and religion (of any denomination) are simple devices to divide and conquer. I have a great dislike for the people involved... ie. Priests nuns and politicians. I am NOT on any side of politics. I detest them all equally.
I am also NOT a royalist. I have had, and still have admiration for the Queen and that won't change. I have a small but growing admiration for her grandson (William) and his wife. I dislike Charles and Andrew.
I only say these things because I have been labeled by many (including you mate) inaccurately, so I thought I would give you the facts.

Last edited:
I am also NOT a royalist. I have had, and still have admiration for the Queen and that won't change. I have a small but growing admiration for her grandson (William) and his wife.
Not a royalist but admires the queen and her grandson.
Bit like saying "I'm not a Nazi but I admire Hitler and his dog Blondi".
Or "I'm not a hun but I admire Morelos and his Ma El Mattrressa".

Not a royalist but admires the queen and her grandson.
Bit like saying "I'm not a Nazi but I admire Hitler and his dog Blondi".
Or "I'm not a hun but I admire Morelos and his Ma El Mattrressa".
I used to be bitter and twisted like you, but then I grew up. I don't hate anybody and it is me who decides who I admire. Thanks for your attention though.

Members online

Latest posts

Back