F*#K OFF 2021 AND DON'T DARKEN OUR DOOR AGAIN

Spherical Planet

I've been kicking aboot this planet for a wee bit extra over 50-years now.

Throughout that half-century, I've endured a few stinkers as far as years go, but 2021 sucked the hairy root more than any other bad year I've ever had to endure.

I hated every minute of it and if an abstract concept, such as a year, could be personified - then 2021 would be the scabbiest, minkiest, most horrific purple pointy-heided hun ever shat into existence.

It started off tragically and got progressively worse as the days, weeks and months rolled by.

It's almost over now and thank fuck for that, because I'm fairly certain that 2022 can not even come close to being as bad as this hellish annus/anus horribilis.

It wouldn't be quite as bad if it was only myself that was affected by the events of this year, but I know that many of you have also had to suffer through this entire horror-show. My best wishes, sympathies and thoughts are with all of you who have been caught up in the carnage of 2021 - much of this has been highlighted on various threads and I guess that much, much more has been suffered in silence and in private away from the site.

Love for our fallen and love for those they left behind.

I don't know if it's going to be a happy New Year, but it's got to be able to kick the arse out of 2021.

See you all soon...........take care and give thanks for new beginnings.

Throughout that half-century, I've endured a few stinkers as far as years go, but 2021 sucked the hairy root more than any other bad year I've ever had to endure.

I hated every minute of it and if an abstract concept, such as a year, could be personified - then 2021 would be the scabbiest, minkiest, most horrific purple pointy-heided hun ever shat into existence.

It started off tragically and got progressively worse as the days, weeks and months rolled by.

It's almost over now and thank fuck for that, because I'm fairly certain that 2022 can not even come close to being as bad as this hellish annus/anus horribilis.

It wouldn't be quite as bad if it was only myself that was affected by the events of this year, but I know that many of you have also had to suffer through this entire horror-show. My best wishes, sympathies and thoughts are with all of you who have been caught up in the carnage of 2021 - much of this has been highlighted on various threads and I guess that much, much more has been suffered in silence and in private away from the site.

I don't know if it's going to be a happy New Year, but it's got to be able to kick the arse out of 2021.

👏👏👏

I know it has been a terrible year for you, pal. But remember that there are a fair few of us on here that have your back and are always here for you if you need anything.

Please take care and look after yourself. I'm looking forward to reading more of your hilarious/bizarre/smutty posts throughout 2022.

I am glad to see the back of 2021 too and hope that the new year is a much happier one for us all. And we have exciting times ahead on the football pitch too with some more success as well.

Good luck and good health everyone - but especially you SP. 💚

Totally understand your sentiments upon last year as it has been that way within my own life for many a long year now.
My saving grace as such, has been the success our football club has bought to combat the hardship life can bring about.
This time last year was terrible with life even harder with covid and personal issues never seemingly going to ever end also and highlighted with the disgust of our team preforming the way they were.
Now this year wasn't made any easier, in fact even harder with the first 6 months as they were.
However most things never stay the same for to long, even if the personal stuff never seems to be coming to a end, but certainly the upwards turn within our club does make things far easier in general, well for myself anyway.
So actually going into next year in far better form than last year and hopefully remains to be able to deal with the shit life can throw upon us at times.
Many people may not understand how your football club can have such an effect upon your life in general but they effect of the emotions involved do have a huge impact upon myself.
This is where this site is so valuable to myself and all who are within it, especially members like yourself SP who contributed so much and like so many others also within the noise, that have helped with the less fortunate in life like myself.
So a huge thank you and wishing every one of you and your close one's a very happy and prosperous new year, that I believe strongly our team Celtic will contribute hugely to the year ahead
HH and YNWA

SP well...you know...you have been there for many of us, throughout this past shitshow of a year
As was already said, your humour, warmth and intelligent posts, as well as the double entendres, keep us smiling, laughing, pausing for a minute to reflect ,etc is worth it's weight in gold
YNWA and you know that
When there's no football on the go, we still have the Noise to cheer us up, and you my friend, are an integral part of that

2021 The Noise lost oor Michael
2021, we lost our Beau
2021 we lost 3 from our family, 2 aunts, one uncle
2021 Everything shut down again, due to Covid
2021 various health issues for many of us, but we deal...and no rear view mirror, we move ahead
On the plus side:
2021 we rescued Georgia
2021 Big Ange shows up, and turns the ship around
2021 sucked for sure, but there are still things to give us hope and the feelgood factor
2021 Rangers are still dead...and we're not the Huns
SP, you my friend, are a DIAMOND, and we stand with you
Stay safe and here's to a great 2022 for all of you

YNWA

Last edited:
271005450_10226211933661085_3412431130524123345_n.jpg

👏👏👏👏👏 Feck 2021

HH SP

I know it has been a terrible year for you, pal. But remember that there are a fair few of us on here that have your back and are always here for you if you need anything.

Please take care and look after yourself. I'm looking forward to reading more of your hilarious/bizarre/smutty posts throughout 2022.

I am glad to see the back of 2021 too and hope that the new year is a much happier one for us all. And we have exciting times ahead on the football pitch too with some more success as well.

Good luck and good health everyone - but especially you SP. 💚
Sooook

HH 😂

It's pretty much impossible to add anything to SP's post. Maybe our circumstances differ when it comes to articulating our feelings regarding this absolutely horrible year, which thankfully is coming to an end. And yet, we've also had to endure much the same depressing curb on our lives. SP could very well be speaking for most of us as he, as usual, has hit the target in his post. I hope your own personal issues resolve themselves SP, and on a personal level I thank you for the absolute pleasure of your company on the Noise. Goes without saying that applies to all of you good folk on the Noise. Hope you all stay healthy and happy folks HH

Aye, SP it's been a CUNT of a year. We lost one if our own Mr Michael Duffy. I lost my twin sis to a brain aneurism. So January tae March was hellish, lockdoon, add football & it was the start of the year of the cunt,

March tae June, Vaccinated, bit more freedom, The Plastic Huns, Newco 2012, won thur 1st major trophy since they wur founded,, of course they celebrated as the HUN only no how tae by wrecking the fuckin place, Not once but fuckin twice as they rampage through Glasgow in celebration.

The EURO'S in June, start of June Mrs ended up in Hosp with kidney infection. That put the EURO'S in doubt, couldn't go wae oot ma Wing Lassie, had hoped tae go along the South Coast of England either by car or mobi after Wembly. Went with my Sons too the game, had a fuking great time, Aye 2021 was beginning tae look up

July tae September, we Eddie Gate, I pick up a major contract with a Dutch motor yacht company bring yachts to UK, holidays were long weekends around Scotland, Ange came tae Celtic & things are beginning tae look good on the football front for both Celtic & Scotland.

October tae December, started preparing for winter while enjoying the football, got our boosters & flu jags at the end of October, spent November decorating the house in prep for Christmas, then the Mrs put us all in a state of fear falling & breaking her hip, but she's a strong woman & is doing really weĺl with her recovery. Covid reared us ugly head again, just in time for Christmas, we got the Grandweans a week early so at least we would see them this year, 2 down with covid eldest Son & his Mrs, for a 2nd time. Mind you they spent their isolation on the mulled wine, Christmas its self was good family day.

Now as we look forward tae 2022, I for can honestly say GET TAE FUCK 2021 YEE WUR A CUNT.

I WOULD LIKE TAE WISH ALL AT THE NOISE A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2022

Members online

Latest posts

Back