Fabrizio Romano reveals likely Celtic exit

Video Celts

Administrator
When Fabrizio Romano tweets fans tend to take notice. On the back of Rocco Vata leaving Celtic for Watford it seems like a similar scenario is playing out with Daniel Kelly. The teenager came off the bench eight times in the second half of last season but has still to agree terms on a new contract. Having been with the club since the age of eight the players commitment can’t be doubted…

Source

Continue reading...

Daniel Kelly as a teenager hasshown pretty well and looks assured on the ball a player that seems destined for good things.
8 sub appearances for him is some achievement given how strong Celtic are in the midfield.
If Kelly believes he should be starting then we have to let him go because really he shouldn't be starting not ahead of calmac,Oriley ,Hatate or Bernardo and iwata either , if he was that good at this time he'd be playing and he's not.
If he believes he can get regular game time elsewhere then good luck to him though I'd find it unlikely that for all his obvious talent he will walk into any top flight clubs starting xi especially should he end up in Germany , Spain,England etc though id love him to prove me wrong and have a great career , I just think if he's refusing to sign a contract then he believes he's a starter and better than those in our MF currently.

It comes down to better money and youth/b team set up. Then you add the chance to experience a new country...

Liam Morrison managed 34 appearances for Wigan. Not bad for a 21yr old CB on loan from Bayern.

Shows that on top of the wages/youth system that there is a path of decent loan opportunities as well.

It's a tough sell to persuade the better youth players to sign on if they are getting offers from these clubs.

Especially if he isn't nocking on the door for a start or a high min sub next season if he stays.

Members online

Latest posts

Back