Facebook blocking Celts Are Here.

Johnnybhoy

I am in Thailand and use Facebook for the Celtic Blog, Celts Are Here etc. They have blocked Celts Are Here for some reason on some topics, anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

What moniker did you use on the Celtic Blog Johnny?
Michael Collins Maria, stopped posting there because I was fed up that some of my posts were not getting printed while people like Dwight are never off it, I am just trying to get used to here.
Thanks again for your kind words recently. Johnny is actually my real name.

Michael Collins Maria, stopped posting there because I was fed up that some of my posts were not getting printed while people like Dwight are never off it, I am just trying to get used to here.
Thanks again for your kind words recently. Johnny is actually my real name.

Yeah i remember you pal. Great posts.

Yeah james forrest has now returned and is now monitoring his blog. Finally!!!

So going forwardyou wont have the infection y’all have been wading through for the best part of a year and a half whilst jf didnt moderate.

Its good to have you on here johnny.

HH pal ☘️

Oh it only takes a little while and you will see this site has so much more to offer and is far user friendly than any of the blogs.

It is more interactive.

If in doubt just holler, happy to help if i can pal if i cant then one of the bhoys will.

Really good to hear from you per say ?

Yeah i remember you pal. Great posts.

Yeah james forrest has now returned and is now monitoring his blog. Finally!!!

So going forwardyou wont have the infection y’all have been wading through for the best part of a year and a half whilst jf didnt moderate.

Its good to have you on here johnny.

HH pal ☘️
Thanks Maria, I did not know James Forrest was away, anyway, will look forward to debates with you and others, another poster I seemed to always agree with was Andybhoy, maybe he is on here under another moniker.

Nope he’s here under his own moniker too.

Love andy’s post too.

There are a lot of they bhoys here pal.

Back