Faithful through and through...

Khenny

It's been a rocky start to the campaign to say the least!

We settled down after a 5-1 victory and the unfurling of the 9th flag thinking all we had to do was sort the defence a little and we'll stroll this league again.

Less than a fortnight later and some of us are glued to the shitter screaming for toilet rolls, thinking Humpty Dumpty has more chance of being put together again than Celtic's season!

I wasn't for Lennon getting the job when he did but he proved me (and thousands more) wrong by getting us playing some brilliant stuff last year and scoring goals like we used to do.

Ajeti taking his time over, what I thought was a loan deal, drove me nuts! The guy was quality at Basel with, (I think) a Hooper-esque look to his game. He died a death for whatever reason after his move the West Ham which happens to lots of players, but if we can resurrect the player he was at Basel, then we've won a watch! The fact he was talking his time over a permanent move changes my mind about him. He clearly wants to get himself back to scoring goals and enjoying his football again.

I'm gutted the way things have started but I'm very confident we're still the top dogs in this league. HH

Random thoughts now I have my Boli rage scale back to 9.5.
These postponed games and them being however many points clear of us when we restart our games makes life very difficult for us. It will test the mental strength of our players and undoubtedly the emotions of our supporters.
The key is to go all the way to the end, every point is precious and as the gap narrows, as it will, then the pressure builds on them. We saw how they coped last season, badly, and there is no reason to doubt more of the same.
The phrase " faithful through and through " will never be needed more.
History is there for us and we must simply push on over whatever hurdles are put in front of us. Nobody said it would be easy.
HH

Random thoughts now I have my Boli rage scale back to 9.5.
These postponed games and them being however many points clear of us when we restart our games makes life very difficult for us. It will test the mental strength of our players and undoubtedly the emotions of our supporters.
The key is to go all the way to the end, every point is precious and as the gap narrows, as it will, then the pressure builds on them. We saw how they coped last season, badly, and there is no reason to doubt more of the same.
The phrase " faithful through and through " will never be needed more.
History is there for us and we must simply push on over whatever hurdles are put in front of us. Nobody said it would be easy.
HH
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜πŸΊπŸ₯³

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back