Fake Subtitles Latest - Sky Sports Escape Ofcom Investigation on a technicality

Just keep winning,winning,and winning.

Nothing hurts them more than that.
We adore and laud our true legends, Henrick, Lubo, Jinky, Caesar but to name a few. Begrudgers know that our history shows that that we don't care about race, colour, creed, etc. What matters is the person. Their ability, skill, personality and love of Celtic. More importantly our players and legends know this.

We know this is what makes Celtic supporters different and therefore can hold our heads up proudly anywhere and in any company.
There are many others that can not say the same.
HH

Just keep winning,winning,and winning.

Nothing hurts them more than that.
We adore and laud our true legends, Henrick, Lubo, Jinky, Caesar but to name a few. Begrudgers know that our history shows that that we don't care about race, colour, creed, etc. What matters is the person. Their ability, skill, personality and love of Celtic. More importantly our players and legends know this.

We know this is what makes Celtic supporters different and therefore can hold our heads up proudly anywhere and in any company.
There are many others that can not say the same.
HH

How can anyone who calls himself a celtic fan and is against racism subscribe to sky.it's a disgrace what has been done to every celtic supporter.
Try wanting to watch your team in a rural area, where we don't have high speed broadband. I bet you don't live in an area like that. Add in our club fucks up getting even a stream to watch it, stuttering or not. So to use your, how can anybody call themselves a Celtic fan is out of fucking order. If there was an alternative we would use it. There isn't, that doesn't make us racist, it makes us having no choice. I hate Sky, I hate all the Scottish part of that organisation as they are all Sevconian bastards, but, there is only one horse in town. I couldn't watch us in Europe either as BT is provided on sky too.

Its not as simple as that Jinky. People want to watch our team. It doesn't make you racist watching it, unless you are already racist. I ain't. And I'm sure all of us who have sky even in areas where broadband speed is fast aren't either. Sky are cunts, we aren't.

Only 70 folk wrote to ofcom, 70 folk thats it for a support that was outraged thats a shite figure i wrote to them ,Celtic wrote to them
not that it would have mattered but 70 ffs no wonder they could pull this shite

strange they've released this statement yet not email complainers first with there findings

Try wanting to watch your team in a rural area, where we don't have high speed broadband. I bet you don't live in an area like that. Add in our club fucks up getting even a stream to watch it, stuttering or not. So to use your, how can anybody call themselves a Celtic fan is out of fucking order. If there was an alternative we would use it. There isn't, that doesn't make us racist, it makes us having no choice. I hate Sky, I hate all the Scottish part of that organisation as they are all Sevconian bastards, but, there is only one horse in town. I couldn't watch us in Europe either as BT is provided on sky too.

Its not as simple as that Jinky. People want to watch our team. It doesn't make you racist watching it, unless you are already racist. I ain't. And I'm sure all of us who have sky even in areas where broadband speed is fast aren't either. Sky are cunts, we aren't.
I am not out of order I didn't brand the celtic support racists sky is out of fucking order not me .

Only 70 folk wrote to ofcom, 70 folk thats it for a support that was outraged thats a shite figure i wrote to them ,Celtic wrote to them
not that it would have mattered but 70 ffs no wonder they could pull this shite

strange they've released this statement yet not email complainers first with there findings
Ah e-mailed sky,ofcom,then the beeb re michael stewart,if we cannae be bothered, why would they 🥢

Ah e-mailed sky,ofcom,then the beeb re michael stewart,if we cannae be bothered, why would they 🥢
strange thing is there supposed to email complainers back before they make the rulings public
The beeb i knew would be a shite whitewash , ofcoms comments when the complaint was lodged claimed they would look at the numbers before dealing with the complaint which to me sounded like a cop -out coming

sky was just another fudge response from the email i got from them

The board now have to act , and not bow down to these cnts if they don't it's open season on us

I am not out of order I didn't brand the celtic support racists sky is out of fucking order not me .
Jinky1962 said:
How can anyone who calls himself a celtic fan and is against racism subscribe to sky

Your words. As if it's our fault. Sky are out of order, but you trying to castigate Celtic fans is out of order. Whether you think so or not.

Off-com only covers TV. The full fake subtitle interview was only ever shown on line. It is beyond their remit.
Celtic have to demand answers from Sky. If we don't get answers we should tell Sky to beat it.
If the imposters can blank the BBC, we can blank Sky until we get answers.
It was setup as a deflection for the news coming down the road and to take away from the Moreloss lambogate and slashgate and kents milky bar kid antics. Filmed at Hummell park and translated by Jabba and released by some lackie Andrew Dickson.

I live in the rurals broadband speeds for shite and as a Celtic supporter i to have a choice and binned these bigoted cnts years ago ,there are other ways to watch the games whether it be interupted streams posted by some guy in the ukraine or even takin catch ups on the net

And if folk loved there club as much as they claim and have a sky sports package then i would hope at some point in there life they would say fk this i'm not paying to be smeared by these cnts

And the other choice is going to games ,thing i haven't done due to health but will be doing ,,, there is a choice when you claim there's none , there are buss's run from rural areas in ireland some start traveling from 5am and don't get back til 5am the next morning so claiming you live in the rurals and have no choice dosen't hold water

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back