'Famous for its noise. Now infamous for its silence,' Channel 4's Alex Thomson's latest

Organisations and institutions were targeted by sex criminals as a means to gaining access to victims. Gymnastics USA ans The Boyscouts Of America filed for bankruptcy such was the volume of potential compensation due to the number of abuse cases. Given the widespread nature of the problem, affecting all sports not just football and probably all teams not just Celtic' Alex Thompson's myopic focus is more about prejudice and bias than any concern for victims,

Organisations and institutions were targeted by sex criminals as a means to gaining access to victims. Gymnastics USA ans The Boyscouts Of America filed for bankruptcy such was the volume of potential compensation due to the number of abuse cases. Given the widespread nature of the problem, affecting all sports not just football and probably all teams not just Celtic' Alex Thompson's myopic focus is more about prejudice and bias than any concern for victims,

The absolute fact of the matter should be that Thompson should be observing and recording successive governments absolute failure to address historic and current child abuse instead of having to unravel the threads himself.

Then again, it is not beyond the wit of man to realise that government agencies don't want to dig very deep as they would also be investigating themselves and their friends on high in the judiciary.

It's sad that it's left to journalists to do the digging in this matter, but it's not the investigation itself I have an issue with, it is how it is currently being framed to look like a one-club issue.

No amount of backpedalling will negate the intention behind his not-so-ambiguous tweets. He set his stall out with those images and the insinuation is all too clear.

I welcome any investigation into this matter, I really do - but if the guy is serious about uncovering systemic abuse, then he better be sure to work from the top down and from east-to-west as well.

If this new evidence he has apparently uncovered relates only to Celtic, then fair enough - but he better be damn sure to distinguish between the club itself and those bastards who adopted our name to service their depravity. This is not a game. Real people had their lives damaged forever by these monsters and if anyone involved with the football club had knowledge of these matters, then I'd happily have them thrown to the wolves.

. Real people had their lives damaged forever by these monsters and if anyone involved with the football club had knowledge of these matters, then I'd happily have them thrown to the wolves.
THe British state has been proven to have enabled and protected paedos for political gain. Celtic by its very nature will always have been and will always be a target for the perfidious agencies. Who knows what was used to manipulate boards in the past. And now we have fucking Tories on the board. How the fuck did that happen?

The absolute fact of the matter should be that Thompson should be observing and recording successive governments absolute failure to address historic and current child abuse instead of having to unravel the threads himself.

Then again, it is not beyond the wit of man to realise that government agencies don't want to dig very deep as they would also be investigating themselves and their friends on high in the judiciary.

It's sad that it's left to journalists to do the digging in this matter, but it's not the investigation itself I have an issue with, it is how it is currently being framed to look like a one-club issue.

No amount of backpedalling will negate the intention behind his not-so-ambiguous tweets. He set his stall out with those images and the insinuation is all too clear.

I welcome any investigation into this matter, I really do - but if the guy is serious about uncovering systemic abuse, then he better be sure to work from the top down and from east-to-west as well.

If this new evidence he has apparently uncovered relates only to Celtic, then fair enough - but he better be damn sure to distinguish between the club itself and those bastards who adopted our name to service their depravity. This is not a game. Real people had their lives damaged forever by these monsters and if anyone involved with the football club had knowledge of these matters, then I'd happily have them thrown to the wolves.

Abuse comes in many guises

Excellent, SP this is a minefield that grows not just to Celtic , it's a disease that infected many , and the culprits must answer, societal problems have been there for decades "not me ,not interested," was and still is the sad fact. When you have the so called moral benchmark ( the royal family)
Taking to task a 🤡 like number 2 son then you know the rats head for the sewer. Never forget that behind every headline is a victim.
Been vocal enough on this site about what's going on will leave it at. HH.

It’s out there that Celtic weren’t the only club, so I’m appalled that Celtic are the club targeted. I’m not against Celtic being named & shamed if there’s evidence to show they’ve done wrong, but to firstly show Celtic Park in the background hinting, then after a warning, link Celtic with Scottish football’s problem, while not balancing it up in fairness, we’ll I hope they’re taken to task. If this is new evidence etc., that only relates to our club, then I hope it’s with the backdrop of happening elsewhere. And I mean rangers here. The point scoring is a joke. Most fans I know have never heard of the likes of nealy, but they all know about BJK etc.

Perhaps, if they wanted to do some real journalism, they’d show it being widespread in Scottish football and not gloss over some clubs and actually make a difference to the thing itself. I wonder if anything gets swept aside because we’re ‘famous’ for it, and they couldn’t be seen to have it going on there too. How many young fans going to football are affected by chants of ‘pedo’ at our club?

Get a balanced story out there that shows what’s actually went on everywhere and try and prevent victims of the future

It’s out there that Celtic weren’t the only club, so I’m appalled that Celtic are the club targeted. I’m not against Celtic being named & shamed if there’s evidence to show they’ve done wrong, but to firstly show Celtic Park in the background hinting, then after a warning, link Celtic with Scottish football’s problem, while not balancing it up in fairness, we’ll I hope they’re taken to task. If this is new evidence etc., that only relates to our club, then I hope it’s with the backdrop of happening elsewhere. And I mean rangers here. The point scoring is a joke. Most fans I know have never heard of the likes of nealy, but they all know about BJK etc.

Perhaps, if they wanted to do some real journalism, they’d show it being widespread in Scottish football and not gloss over some clubs and actually make a difference to the thing itself. I wonder if anything gets swept aside because we’re ‘famous’ for it, and they couldn’t be seen to have it going on there too. How many young fans going to football are affected by chants of ‘pedo’ at our club?

Get a balanced story out there that shows what’s actually went on everywhere and try and prevent victims of the future
sun and record now reporting that a sixth man has been accused of it at cbc...no name..no evidence..and no charges...i said after the winter break when they started dropping points that we must only be a couple of bad results away for them for celtic boys club to be back in the papers...if its not an agenda then why am i correct....again

sun and record now reporting that a sixth man has been accused of it at cbc...no name..no evidence..and no charges...i said after the winter break when they started dropping points that we must only be a couple of bad results away for them for celtic boys club to be back in the papers...if its not an agenda then why am i correct....again
Sun as a story every week they've dropped points have done for the last 2 yrs ,the drip feeds to feed the knuckledraggers seems even the press revel in point scoring when it comes to child abuse

Members online

Latest posts

Back