'Famous for its noise. Now infamous for its silence,' Channel 4's Alex Thomson's latest

Sorry if you've covered this in your recent article Niall, I've not read it yet but I will, I just find it rather distasteful that this investigative journalist Thompson, is dropping little teasers, watch this space etc, surely this subject deserves to be treated with some decorum for the sake of the victims? It's not some light entertainment, latest celeb caught sniffing ching story, this is serious and should be treated with respect.

Cu
Sorry if you've covered this in your recent article Niall, I've not read it yet but I will, I just find it rather distasteful that this investigative journalist Thompson, is dropping little teasers, watch this space etc, surely this subject deserves to be treated with some decorum for the sake of the victims? It's not some light entertainment, latest celeb caught sniffing ching story, this is serious and should be treated with respect.
cunts at it fuckin disgrace the way the cunts teasing this out evidence get it fuckin telt no fuckin easties fuckin real peoples lives he’s fuvkin about way

You sure you didn't read it :)

100%. (y)
Told and resolved with the survivors at the forefront. With no TV drama type build up
Unfortunately Niall we live in clickbait time didn’t think didn’t think Thompson would need to go down that road
100%. (y)
Told and resolved with the survivors at the forefront. With no TV drama type build up
100%. (y)
Sorry mate bawsed this reply up didn’t think Thompson would or need to go down this snidey way of reporting a story unfortunately in this country the truth sometimes gets lost in the lies of others ☘️

Something that oft goes unrecognised is just how much at the forefront Celtic were in ensuring that appropriate background checks (such as PVG and enhanced disclosure checks) were properly undertaken in the aftermath of earlier revelations.

Many charitable organisations have benefitted from endorsement by Celtic and it would seem that all measures are adequately taken to ensure that not even the associated taint of impropriety will be used as a weapon against our club.

That does not help those who were historically damaged by the vile specimens who used tenuous associations to tarnish our name, but if one positive thing is to come from this, then it is in the fact that Celtic will not lend their name to anything that has not been properly vetted and tested.

I genuinely hope that the survivors find solace, comfort and compensation for their suffering. I also genuinely hope that they are not abused yet again in the pursuit of salacious headlines and tabloid sensationalism.

Unfortunately Niall we live in clickbait time didn’t think didn’t think Thompson would need to go down that road

Sorry mate bawsed this reply up didn’t think Thompson would or need to go down this snidey way of reporting a story unfortunately in this country the truth sometimes gets lost in the lies of others ☘
I'm surprised at his approach. I'd have expected it from others but I've held him in high regard. I'll of course wait for the content but the preamble is a concern. Lacks class given the subject matter.

Members online

Latest posts

Back