Fans allowed back in stadiums

Bellshill bhoy

Great news, fans allowed back in the stadium from September 14th all going well, so WILL have a support behind the team for the 1st hun game, I think we should put our foot down and NOT allow ANY away support in, ALL the stadium should be set aside for us, no news of how many or how it will operate in practice, but it’s a massive step forward 🍀💚

Great news, fans allowed back in the stadium from September 14th all going well, so WILL have a support behind the team for the 1st hun game, I think we should put our foot down and NOT allow ANY away support in, ALL the stadium should be set aside for us, no news of how many or how it will operate in practice, but it’s a massive step forward 🍀💚
🤞

With the amount of bams flouting the rules, I cant see that happening. I will be happy if we can get players inside the stadium. America is on the edge of the abyss because they're fucking morons and the same could happen here.

Only thing that kind of worries me is the lack of’motivation ‘in some games ,because of the lack of emotion in the grounds? am sure that Lennie will remind them ,that it the same for all ! , could be also a winner for Celtic ,like playing all games at home, no home fans ????,hh

Fans may not be allowed into stadiums for the rest of the year and well beyond. People assume that this is a temporary problem that will only last a few months. I beg to differ. I'm supposed to speak in Poland in June 2021 at a medical conference and have been asked to give the presentation via Zoom. players train without fans and there is no lack of desire. I've played in Masters level (50+) football and never felt a lack of motivation to win. Motivation to win is mostly internal and I cannot believe Celtic players do not realise the importance of winning.

No chance in September, especially with Aberdeen going under and with a second wave in the post come winter, not until next season I think. It could be done, but, too many fucking morons in every country to make that happen. We will have compulsory face masks at all times before one fan returns. I'm willing to bet a pint on that. I hope I lose that bet, but I listen to the science and that's what they predict.

There has been a gain of function identified in this covid strain so masks have little bearing on the spread. It's airborne and survives for long periods on a variety of surfaces. 99% of masks out there are comfort blankets that only limit exhaled breath. 99% don't have the correct filters.

Ask your mates in the nhs.

Not sure of the answer without a vaccine.
We might just have to take the hit 😵

There has been a gain of function identified in this covid strain so masks have little bearing on the spread. It's airborne and survives for long periods on a variety of surfaces. 99% of masks out there are comfort blankets that only limit exhaled breath. 99% don't have the correct filters.

Ask your mates in the nhs.

Not sure of the answer without a vaccine.
We might just have to take the hit 😵
If you're saying masks dont helo reduce the spread then I think thats bollocks. If they didnt nobody would be bothering about PPE in hospitals. They are, and all the evidence so far supports wearing masks. Who were you talking to in the NHS who said thst? And if that's the view, why will no one work without one?

Did you get thus stuff about masks from.a Trump.tweet?.😁

If you're saying masks dont helo reduce the spread then I think thats bollocks. If they didnt nobody would be bothering about PPE in hospitals. They are, and all the evidence so far supports wearing masks. Who were you talking to in the NHS who said thst? And if that's the view, why will no one work without one?

Did you get thus stuff about masks from.a Trump.tweet?.😁
So for an airborne virus like covid you need a p3 or n95 well fitted mask. The filter rating of these types can block airborne virus particles. The bogus masks out there don't do anywhere near the job the public are led to belive . Fact.
It's exactly why the nhs staff where freaking out at the start of the pandemic.
Give them the option of a p3 or n95 and see what they take.
There was outrage in the nhs that all they were supplied with are these phony blue throwaways.
The reason for the face masks now isn't to stop contracting the virus through breathing it in but rather to catch droplets from a cough or sneeze. An infected individual will touch and still transmit the virus.

The duff masks in a way have given a false sense of security. Fashion items almost for some.

Trump would tell you they don't work. I'm telling you the shite ones don't work

Again the thing you chose not to look into was the gain of function in this strain.
It is wildly contagious.

Last edited:
The F1 is coming to us at the end of October....they have started selling tickets....they are permitting I think 8-10000 in a place that holds over 100k.....I reckon we will see crowds of 5000 at Celtic park in September, no question.....it will be like following the tic in the early 90's

So for an airborne virus like covid you need a p3 or n95 well fitted mask. The filter rating of these types can block airborne virus particles. The bogus masks out there don't do anywhere near the job the public are led to belive . Fact.
There was outrage in the nhs that all they were supplied with are these phony blue throwaways.
The reason for the face masks now isn't to stop contracting the virus through breathing it in but rather to catch droplets from a cough or sneeze. An infected individual will touch and still transmit the virus.

The duff masks in a way have given a false sense of security. Fashion items almost for some.

Again the thing you chose not to look into was the gain of function in this strain.
It is wildly contagious.
Regarding masks, most of us are trying to do what we can to help reduce the risks of catching the virus and the biggest majority of the science tells us that everyone wearing masks does help.
In Vietnam where my nephew works they closed the borders, made the wearing of masks compulsory and also took the temperature of everyone turning up at their work from day one. They have had no deaths attributed to Covid-19.
If all masks were 100% safe then we wouldn't have lost so many nurses and doctors to the virus.
If by wearing a mask I help someone feel safer then I shall continue wearing it wherever its mandatory.
I'll pass on your knowledge to my boss though because we have only got the shite paper ones at work even although we're shielding folk!

Regarding masks, most of us are trying to do what we can to help reduce the risks of catching the virus and the biggest majority of the science tells us that everyone wearing masks does help.
In Vietnam where my nephew works they closed the borders, made the wearing of masks compulsory and also took the temperature of everyone turning up at their work from day one. They have had no deaths attributed to Covid-19.
If all masks were 100% safe then we wouldn't have lost so many nurses and doctors to the virus.
If by wearing a mask I help someone feel safer then I shall continue wearing it wherever its mandatory.
I'll pass on your knowledge to my boss though because we have only got the shite paper ones at work even although we're shielding folk!
I'm currently wearing the shite ones at work as well. I'm spending a lot of time adjusting the itchy, warm can't breathe contraptions probably defeating the purpose.
Sounded like a twat above and I'll hold my hands up to it.
I've seen it first hand where the public have became careless just because of a bit if cloth.
The virus has taken lives but isn't as deadly to a large percentage of the population.
It's a concern that certain spikes could be avoided with a little more care.
A little more care keeps us on track to keeping business open and everyone staying employed and afloat

It is wildly contagious.
Then we should be provided with the best masks. And if they arent being made, use your specifications and make them. Sorted.

Regarding masks any type will do but you can't legislate for the fkwits who wear them as a chin warmer or wear the one mask every day for a month ,there's no 100% guarantee

n95s your strugglin getting a breath , m3 masks are the same and the paper ones are cheap and easier to get for some reason ,might be the batches that were rejected by the nhs back in april

Then we should be provided with the best masks. And if they arent being made, use your specifications and make them. Sorted.
Problem is they are being made and more worryingly so are the fakes that are now flooding the market. Call me a nut but I looked at the prices of an equivalent 10 pack as I was going to use them for a metal working project as fine particle ppe. Didn't bother buying at the time and looked back and the price exploded as soon as covid hit.
They are now too expensive to dish out unless you work in a cushtie private sector.

I mind my old man told me of a story when a bag of chips was 5p. There was a rot so the chips went up to 20p. The next crop was fine but the chips were still 20p.
They still cost pennies to make but companies can charge the earth.

Back