FANS DESERVE MORE SUPPORT

paul donnachie

the celtic fans sitting in the main stand for want over a better explanation basically received a death threat from the FAT toad on sunday an peter lawells silence reminds me of darker days of the whytes an kellys who back in the day would never back ther payin customers either ! DISGRACE

Paying customers are treated like shite on the bottom of Peter Lawell's Ferragamos. It's actually unreal. We hear about all this charity stuff. We, the people, buy into all this charity stuff (rightfully), but the actual give back from Celtic to paying fans or to fans who love the club but can't go to games or afford jerseys is absolutely pathetic. It's non-existent. They're just completely removed from the day-to-day realities of what it means to be a Celtic fan.

the celtic fans sitting in the main stand for want over a better explanation basically received a death threat from the FAT toad on sunday an peter lawells silence reminds me of darker days of the whytes an kellys who back in the day would never back ther payin customers either ! DISGRACE
Definitely go along with you on that one Paul. The galling thing is that unlike most businesses who can and will lose customers if they don't come up to scratch, Celtic is always assured that bar perhaps a handful of fans, the rest will come back again and again.
Really disappointing. Further words fail me.

Again we have to ask the question,as we did on the refusal of Lawwell to invoke RES12..
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF PETER..
Believe it or not Mr Lawwell we are not the halfwitted morons you take us for...talk to us..
Every Celtic supporter is an ambassador for Glasgow Celtic Football Club which should make us privvy to most of what happens at Celtic Park,,,but unfortunately our CEO seems to like the mantle of Mr Celtic rather than Mr Lawwell..
Dont drag us back Peter to the bad old days of the Kelly,s and Whites era,, where everything revolved around them,, or it did not revolve at all..
Show us the light Peter at the end of the tunnel...dont keep us in the dark any longer..

HH..

Again we have to ask the question,as we did on the refusal of Lawwell to invoke RES12..
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF PETER..
Believe it or not Mr Lawwell we are not the halfwitted morons you take us for...talk to us..
Every Celtic supporter is an ambassador for Glasgow Celtic Football Club which should make us privvy to most of what happens at Celtic Park,,,but unfortunately our CEO seems to like the mantle of Mr Celtic rather than Mr Lawwell..
Dont drag us back Peter to the bad old days of the Kelly,s and Whites era,, where everything revolved around them,, or it did not revolve at all..
Show us the light Peter at the end of the tunnel...dont keep us in the dark any longer..

HH..
Not holding my breath though GS

All this at a time when weve secured 10 trophies in a row , 8 league titles in a row we should be celebrating still regardless of a home defeat to them (had to happen Las of averages) I pray that this will have the same effect as the hampden semi defeat to the bread mans team where we just go out and bring in the quality we need and the fans deserve I stick by my original post break the structure for 2 seasons get 10 over the line and regroup something we are in a position to do financially HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back