Fascism on the rise in modern Europe

liz trus wanted republic when she was lib democrat
Also, Truss was absolutely against Brexit but now is a fervent supporter once she realised what her and her cronies could make out of it at a personal level.

Of course she is allowed to continually change her mind, but voters in Scotland are not and have to abide by a referendum over 8 years ago when switherers were hoodwinked and lied to.

that mair videos of you and your orange pals
61925580.jpg

sound like a fascist to me. what part of the definition of fascism doesnt apply to you?

Rampant nationalist check
Loves marching check
intollerance towards your political enemies
Promotes propaganda as factual check
loves taking narcotics then acting like a dictator check
pulls mad gurning faces while doing the power salute check

in fact you are the mussolini of norn irn

isnt it ironic

and in your spare time you are tinky winky in the tv program the teletubbies coz you love wearing a mask :p

Thankfully we now have Liz Truss running the country. She hates scroungers and will clamp down on all these disgusting arseholes who steal money from taxpayers.

As an aside, Liz Truss claimed £4,817 in expenses for energy bills in the last 5 years. Liz Truss claims her Amazon Prime account as an expense. Liz Truss hosted a small work lunch in her office in January that cost us £3,000. Liz Truss chose to fly to Australia by private jet costing taxpayers £500,000. Liz Truss is a horrible two faced cnut!
Fuckin amazon account ffs when are the working classes gonny realise about these tory fucks Labour are fuckin riot aswell these days sooner we get them to fuck the better dirty wrong yins the lot of them it's mental people who benefit are even saying it's shite anyway they're teams just been relegated in the nations league get it round yous 🖕

I wish my generation and those younger had the fight of the older generation. The video above showing 100,000 people take to the streets to take on the blackshirts. The men and woman who went on strike in the 60s, 70s and 80s. The people who fought the poll tax!! Those are the people we need today!!!
Today we have people, like me, who piss and moan online but carry on as usual.
Or we have the younger generation caring only about the next tiktok trend or what gender they feel like today rather than what's going on in the real world.
Countries full of woke shitebags now if this was the time of strikes of the 80's it wouldn't last as long as it did then imho😁

Also, Truss was absolutely against Brexit but now is a fervent supporter once she realised what her and her cronies could make out of it at a personal level.

Of course she is allowed to continually change her mind, but voters in Scotland are not and have to abide by a referendum over 8 years ago when switherers were hoodwinked and lied to.
I read quite a bit of analysis at the time that upcoming EU regulations regards off-shore banking was one of the primary motivators for Brexit.
I'd imagine Truss' change in tune would have something to do with EBTs - economically benefitting Tories.
Even though he's a Tory, Sunak could have been the best prime minister the UK has had in a long time as he seemed to be somewhat fiscally responsible and competent. Shame about the colour of his skin making him unelectable for the majority of the Tory membership.

sound like a fascist to me. what part of the definition of fascism doesnt apply to you?

Rampant nationalist check
Loves marching check
intollerance towards your political enemies
Promotes propaganda as factual check
loves taking narcotics then acting like a dictator check
pulls mad gurning faces while doing the power salute check

in fact you are the mussolini of norn irn

isnt it ironic

and in your spare time you are tinky winky in the tv program the teletubbies coz you love wearing a mask :p

blowing-kisses-heart.gif

If you earn <£155K per annum then you are worse off after today's budget.

If you earn >£155K per annum then you are better off today.

If you earn £1m/year then you are £40K better off!

They said we're all in this together! Trickle down economics has been fully discredited by every economist as being a sham and a failure, but Truss tries to persuade us that allowing multi-millionaire bankers to get much bigger unrestricted bonuses on top of their massive salaries will somehow kickstart our economy. What a shower of greedy thieving fucktards! 🤬
Can we add thieving in there Lubo? It’s cool I fixed for you 😀

I read quite a bit of analysis at the time that upcoming EU regulations regards off-shore banking was one of the primary motivators for Brexit.
I'd imagine Truss' change in tune would have something to do with EBTs - economically benefitting Tories.
Even though he's a Tory, Sunak could have been the best prime minister the UK has had in a long time as he seemed to be somewhat fiscally responsible and competent. Shame about the colour of his skin making him unelectable for the majority of the Tory membership.

Nonetheless, at the end of the day Sunak would still have been a Tory

Are we going to look back on the Theresa May days as a golden era? With a conveyor belt of clowns like BoJo & Truss plus the idiots who missed out this time does note bode well.
I don't think there has been a decent Brit prime minister in my lifetime. I'm open to being corrected by the aulder heads but I'd speculate Clement Attlee was the last and perhaps only decent one.

I don't think there has been a decent Brit prime minister in my lifetime. I'm open to being corrected by the aulder heads but I'd speculate Clement Attlee was the last and perhaps only decent one.
Seconded said the other day labour's a fuckin joke of a party aswell we need independence for us scots and an end to partition for the Irish and we can leave that mob doon to it fuck them

So why is fascism on the rise?

Prejudice, ideology, fear, and self interest is the fuel that propels fascism.

We now in my view, predominantly live in a society that mainly tends to only care about number one. We meekly accept lies, corruption and the ideologies that only serve the rich and the powerful. Where we once challenged, we now tend to keep our collective heads down and say little or nothing.

We are being led by politicians and the leaders of commerce and industry, that act solely in their own selfish interests with complete impunity. Along with governments that corruptly divert billions of pounds in the way of contracts, that solely benefit their political friends and allies without any organised dissent or sanction.

When a society accepts without collectively protesting against these type of things, and families going hungry, homelessness, people freezing because they can’t afford to heat their homes, people being forced to live in abject poverty, the slow and calculated destruction of the health system, workers rights being eroded in the pursuit of more and more profits…..and so on. When will enough, be enough?

Where are the statesmen who are prepared to call out and address all that is so transparently wrong, and act in the best interests of what is right. Where are the checks and balances that are meant to ensure things are done in a fair and balanced way.

I think we all, individually and collectively, need a wake up call.

When good men do nothing…

So why is fascism on the rise?

Prejudice, ideology, fear, and self interest is the fuel that propels fascism.

We now in my view, predominantly live in a society that mainly tends to only care about number one. We meekly accept lies, corruption and the ideologies that only serve the rich and the powerful. Where we once challenged, we now tend to keep our collective heads down and say little or nothing.

We are being led by politicians and the leaders of commerce and industry, that act solely in their own selfish interests with complete impunity. Along with governments that corruptly divert billions of pounds in the way of contracts, that solely benefit their political friends and allies without any organised dissent or sanction.

When a society accepts without collectively protesting against these type of things, and families going hungry, homelessness, people freezing because they can’t afford to heat their homes, people being forced to live in abject poverty, the slow and calculated destruction of the health system, workers rights being eroded in the pursuit of more and more profits…..and so on. When will enough, be enough?

Where are the statesmen who are prepared to call out and address all that is so transparently wrong, and act in the best interests of what is right. Where are the checks and balances that are meant to ensure things are done in a fair and balanced way.

I think we all, individually and collectively, need a wake up call.

When good men do nothing…
It's easy when times are tough to point at immigrants and say its they're fault yous have no money and when it's blatantly corrupt politicians I think after so long the country kind of says fuck this we need to be more selfish and look after our own...

that then leaves us/them plebs open to being swept up in it all with the promise of better times but we just need to look at history and also today places like China that that way of doing things only ever helps the few while the rest still starve..

as for a proper modern day statesman canny see where one comes from tbh I know I've put China in with ur original point but to me it's all the same ideas we all do whatever it takes to consolidate these bastards places at the top table all feels rather hopeless just now 😔

The Brexshit fiasco has had a dreadful affect upon the employment stats. Doctors, nurses and care workers are no longer attracted to work in a country that doesn't want foreigners. Hospitality is suffering because of staff shortages like the airlines and other transport sectors.

The country needs workers but bosses want a bigger and bigger profit margin and won't pay the wages required to give folk a decent standard of living.

Fascism is rife because there are no alternative political parties who are strong enough(or have the desire) to call out the right wingers and as the mainstream media is owned by profit driven megalomaniacs, they control what is fed to the nation.

The 'I'm alright' brigade are alive and prospering because everyone needs someone to look down on and politicians are busy dividing and conquering the population with falsehoods about workers taking strike action etc.

You know that you're living under a right-wing government when you see the cabinet ask for volunteers to work in the NHS instead of acquiring the very best employees they can but they are deliberately running it down to sell off to their cronies.

With interest rates going up as well as energy and food rises, this winter may be long and hard one for many.
But at least the bankers will get their huge bonuses again and I'll sleep better for knowing that!

Trickle down theory is exactly what it says....a theory. Try it the other way by giving workers decent wages because at least the money will be spent on goods and services and won't be tucked away just gathering interest in the Caymen Islands.

Trickle down my erse!

Sorry for the rant. 🍀

The Brexshit fiasco has had a dreadful affect upon the employment stats. Doctors, nurses and care workers are no longer attracted to work in a country that doesn't want foreigners. Hospitality is suffering because of staff shortages like the airlines and other transport sectors.

The country needs workers but bosses want a bigger and bigger profit margin and won't pay the wages required to give folk a decent standard of living.

Fascism is rife because there are no alternative political parties who are strong enough(or have the desire) to call out the right wingers and as the mainstream media is owned by profit driven megalomaniacs, they control what is fed to the nation.

The 'I'm alright' brigade are alive and prospering because everyone needs someone to look down on and politicians are busy dividing and conquering the population with falsehoods about workers taking strike action etc.

You know that you're living under a right-wing government when you see the cabinet ask for volunteers to work in the NHS instead of acquiring the very best employees they can but they are deliberately running it down to sell off to their cronies.

With interest rates going up as well as energy and food rises, this winter may be long and hard one for many.
But at least the bankers will get their huge bonuses again and I'll sleep better for knowing that!

Trickle down theory is exactly what it says....a theory. Try it the other way by giving workers decent wages because at least the money will be spent on goods and services and won't be tucked away just gathering interest in the Caymen Islands.

Trickle down my erse!

Sorry for the rant. 🍀
Surely we all need to realise most of us will just keep getting trode on while they sip champaign and eat fuckin caviar🤬 while all our front line workers who we need to run the fuckin place get more and more demoralised as the rich get tax breaks while they get less to live on,🤬

Back