Favourite beverage.

Weedocbhoy60

I do like to drink on occasion,so, I though I would list my favourites and see if anyone agrees or would like to suggest ( no need to be rood, as if you wood) alternatives. Here we go .......
Beer... Innes and Gunn barrel aged Scottish ale.
IPA..... Williams Brothers Perfect Storm
Malt.... Kilchoman (Islay )
Wine .... Bodegas Caro (Malbec)
Coffee... Venezuelan dark roasted.
Tea ...... Fuck OFF.
so bhoys and ghirls ? You like ?

Guinness for me.
Wine... Red if at all, not a big wine drinker.

Whisky.. Single malt, no ice no water, room temperature and usually go for a 10 or 12 yr old Glenmorangie.

Coffee, aye love it, Costas Vanilla latte or a Mocha.

Tea, only allowed one cup per day, doctors orders, something to do with it not mixing well with one of my pills, usually take it weak with lemon no milk or sugar.

Water, by the bucket load each day, cant stand Ginger.

But I do on occasions drink bottled Cider, a decent brand not the white lightening stuff, my favourite just now is a Scrumpy Red Cider, beautiful chilled in the hot weather.

Bacardi and Diet Coke/pepsi no ice.
Love a half pint of Guinness and a packet of flame grilled steak crisps

TEA is the best of all time… but must be made in a heated preferably China teapot and China mug milk no sugar.
Did you know that tea heats you up when cold and cools you down in the heat.

I do like to drink on occasion,so, I though I would list my favourites and see if anyone agrees or would like to suggest ( no need to be rood, as if you wood) alternatives. Here we go .......
Beer... Innes and Gunn barrel aged Scottish ale.
IPA..... Williams Brothers Perfect Storm
Malt.... Kilchoman (Islay )
Wine .... Bodegas Caro (Malbec)
Coffee... Venezuelan dark roasted.
Tea ...... Fuck OFF.
so bhoys and ghirls ? You like ?
As a ex alcoholic I'm afraid its (Irish breakfast} tea for me.
I haven't had a drink for 23years 8months 4days 1hour 10mins but who is counting.
If I can give any advice to my fellow tims is always be able to have a drink by not overdoing when young :(

Members online

Latest posts

Back