Favourite Celt in the current squad?

Has to be KT - that rare breed of coming through the ranks , class player and that Celtic DNA that allows the support to identify with him. In respect of all those qualities there are very few post Lisbon Lions who could measure up to that criteria. - Tommy Burns would be one and look how revered he is by the Celtic support. I for one hope that he stays with Celtic his whole career - he’s not a project .

Who’s your favourite player at present?

At the minute my favourite player is the big man from down under. He didn’t even have his best of games against the Zombies but still bossed it! When on form Rogic is our best attacking player imho. Who’s yours? ?
KT probably gets my vote however I will always have a soft spot for Griff
I always get a lift when I see Tom Roguc's name on the team sheet HH?

Big fan of McGregor. Chanced upon him playing for Notts County v Liverpool, he was a stand out, realised who he was and have always kept an an eye out since. Lovely touch, graceful, finishes well and skelps the filth. What's not to like??
Calmac makes us tick. He always adds to our work rate and finds space for himself and others to exploit. It is no coincidence he has started the last 30 odd games.

Who’s your favourite player at present?

At the minute my favourite player is the big man from down under. He didn’t even have his best of games against the Zombies but still bossed it! When on form Rogic is our best attacking player imho. Who’s yours? ?

Ntcham is probably the most gifted midfielder in a long time. Vision is amazing as is his energy. Agree Rogic is top drawer too

Scott Brown for me. He's evolved into a fantastic captain and a very important player. Would like to see him become a our manager down the line as he's a born winner and tactically knows the game inside and out.

Members online

Latest posts

Back