Favourite Hunskelping Ever?

For me it has to be the 6-2 game. Henriks chip. Iconic image. I did like the atmosphere the last day we played them in 2012. The GBs display and songs when absolutely everyone joined in.

I re
For me the 4-2 at their place on the day the Arabs won the league. 2-0 to them at half time,four goals without reply to the Jungle Jims in second half. Nicholas's last game first time round. Frances Albert McGarvey ran riot. We knew we would win, did not stop singing from start until about an hour after the game. Tims on three sides of the ground....we were next to the tunnel....pelted with 50 pence pieces the whole game. What a day.
I remember that game really well, even though we didn’t win the league. I think Nicholas scored a cracker that day. Pity about what he’s like nowadays.

For me, it was the 2-0 Scottish cup win in March 97. We had not beaten them since August 94, when we had beaten them at their place. That period was without doubt the hardest to stomach, because unlike the way they've played against us over the last two years, we threw everything but the kitchen sink at them in the games during that period, but the Cardigan's horrible anti football always won out in the end. I was at Celtic park that night, Mackay and Di Canio were the scorers and I'll never forget the atmosphere and absolute outpouring of emotion and relief when we'd finally beaten them after over 2 and a half years.
Was it not on St Patrick’s Day? I remember the joy and relief of beating them.

I’d think that for those that can remember it, the 7-1 League cup final would take some beating, but the 1969 4-0 Scottish Cup Final win was magical, as I was only 8 and big winning margins were not that common against the Huns at that time. George Connolly’s goal was hilariously beautiful!

Brendan’s first. The 5-1 thrashing was deadly as the Huns I work with kept going on about the SC semi-final so it well and truly put them in there place and really showed how massive the gap is.

Love every game we beat them 6/2 favourite last Sunday was great with the singing at the end torture for the poor creatures in the corner

I grew up with the winning everything during 9 and then Murray tossed money at the Dutch brigade and I thought it would never end. 6-2 was the first time we beat them and I thought, we have the better team.

On the park the 6-2 game. We were back.

Off it when wee Fergus had the balls to take on the SFA and show the world the corruption within the SFA and in doing so consign Farry to history.

My most memorable was probably my first one in 1982 at Celtic Park. Super Sally scored early on his debut before McStay levelled. I recall Robert Prytz almost scoring for them from miles out before Murdo McLeod won us the game. Ticket for the Jungle was £1.80 I think still have the stub somewhere.

The pre zombies had Orangemen in full regalia walking down their end pre kick off some reaction from the Celtic End as you can imagine. They had a full end and part of the main stand so it was good to silence them with a win.
That was my first ever Old Firm game against the original Rangsre

For me it has to be the 6-2 game. Henriks chip. Iconic image. I did like the atmosphere the last day we played them in 2012. The GBs display and songs when absolutely everyone joined in.
Got to be 1969 Scottish Cup Final 4-0
We won our 2nd Treble that day
HH?

Back