Favourite Tabloid ....Pressing For SB Suspension.

Any mention of fatboy slapping him?? No call for bans?? 🥱🥱 boring
I thought his late flying elbow into Duffy's ribs when our boy was in mid-air was much worse. That was purely intended to cause injury to an opponent with a late cheapshot. And if Broony had hit Morelos like that the tubster would still be rolling about now feigning an aneurysm with Slippy G, Scott Arsehole and the rest persuading the official into sending him off.

The Wife says I have selective hearing it appears that the daily crap suffers from the same problem with their eyesight,no mention of el Fato when he assaulted Broonie or when Gallstone held onto Duffie or the many fowls that took place the yellow to McGregor at the start of Sundays game the so called Refs break up of play the linesman who ignored the attacks on Celtic players last Sunday’s match was a mirror image of the week before, get used to it folks it not going to stop anything soon

The Wife says I have selective hearing it appears that the daily crap suffers from the same problem with their eyesight,no mention of el Fato when he assaulted Broonie or when Gallstone held onto Duffie or the many fowls that took place the yellow to McGregor at the start of Sundays game the so called Refs break up of play the linesman who ignored the attacks on Celtic players last Sunday’s match was a mirror image of the week before, get used to it folks it not going to stop anything soon

I'm sure the Celtic board will speak up soon......

Members online

Latest posts

Back