Fear The Divine Wind ya fucken ratten hun shcum!

I really hope this is true. I am alsays complaining about waiting until the last day or two of the transfer window before bringing new signings in. Hopefully this true, they won't disappear back to Japan for the internationals and they get 2-3 weeks training alongside their new colleagues to get to know them before the league restarts.

I still want a big physical striker familiar with the domestic game for a plan B against the parked buses we often face domestically (which account for at least 40% of our games each season).

We need any actual Japanese signings in at the very start of January as its only just over 2 weeks before the league starts up again with a challenging enough match against hibs.
We need them 2 weeks to get the potential players up to speed with their new team mates and anything less than that, tells me this board aren't prepared to back Ange properly still.
The turn around with games is still not allowing much time for Ange to work with new players if this break isn't used properly, so hoping it's true

I trust Ange, mibbie even believe the Board will speculate to accumulate, win the lge & CL POT OF £££££££££, The Hun Scum will survive after admin after passing The Anniversary of The 1872 LIQUIDATION OF 2012. They will unfortunately not die after the newco admin, but will be financially fucked for a few yrs, the Squinty Eyed, Messiah Dave is making a Cumback, or Punting The Parks.

I believe 2022 will be another fine.year for THE FAMOUS GLASGOWS CELTIC. COYBIG GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE.

🎅MERRY🎅CHRISTMAS🎅FUCK☘THE☘HUNS🎅

I really hope this is true. I am alsays complaining about waiting until the last day or two of the transfer window before bringing new signings in. Hopefully this true, they won't disappear back to Japan for the internationals and they get 2-3 weeks training alongside their new colleagues to get to know them before the league restarts.

I still want a big physical striker familiar with the domestic game for a plan B against the parked buses we often face domestically (which account for at least 40% of our games each season).
What's the point in having a big striker . We don't have a winger who can cross a ball & fucking Turnbull the majority of the time takes short corners

What's the point in having a big striker . We don't have a winger who can cross a ball & fucking Turnbull the majority of the time takes short corners
We could have a big built striker to get stuck in about the opposition defenders who rarely move out of their own box and give them something different to think about.

Seeing as about half our games each season is against teams who park the bus then what is the point in only buying small lightweight fast players who prefer to run into space on counter attacks? The evidence has been clear to see in far too many domestic games this season when we totally dominate possession and yet create few good chances. Maybe having a plan B is a sensible option?

Latest posts

Back