Feckin Tories

Weedocbhoy60

The Secretary for the Environment says that people that people who are struggling to afford to pay for food should work longer hours and get "upskilled" to get better paid jobs.
A COMPLETE and UTTER DISGRACE.
Iam shocked. My step daughter is a single working parent caring caring for an autistic 3yr old.
Iam so 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
but I don't know what I can do (if anything). All suggestions considered.
Feckin Tories.

Tories are beneath contempt. Total scumbags. We need a new public holiday “Punch a Tory” day. We could have it on the day Thatcher departed for hell.
Tories are "Assistant Referees". Assistant Referees are unfit for Public Office and unfit to run the lines. Question; do Alfredo and Red Card Ross attend the same weight watchers meetings?
Asking for a bemused Columbian powder provider.

The Secretary for the Environment says that people that people who are struggling to afford to pay for food should work longer hours and get "upskilled" to get better paid jobs.
Iam shocked. My step daughter is a single working parent caring caring for an autistic 3yr old.
Iam so 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Feckin Tories.
First thing I'd advise is your step-daughter apply for PIP for the child. A properly-filled form could result in living, mobility and carer allowance which would go some way to improving their situation.

It's the people who VOTE for Tories that I feel most anger against .

We know what Tories are like- ''They do what it says on the tin !'' - grab what you can for yourself and F*ck everyone else !
As they showed during the pandemic - grabbing millions for shite PPE then laughing all the way to their offshore banking accounts .

How any working person ( other than greedy bankers ) can think that voting for this scum is the best way to run a country defies belief !

HH

Tory ”austerity” up to 2016 (when the British Medical Journal published their study) has killed over 130,000 people, mostly of neglect and despair. That’s more people than the Luftwaffe killed bombing Britain in WW2.
I bet it’s a lot more than that now.

It's the people who VOTE for Tories that I feel most anger against .

We know what Tories are like- ''They do what it says on the tin !'' - grab what you can for yourself and F*ck everyone else !
As they showed during the pandemic - grabbing millions for shite PPE then laughing all the way to their offshore banking accounts .

How any working person ( other than greedy bankers ) can think that voting for this scum is the best way to run a country defies belief !

HH
Tony Parkin of Clipper logistics, who donated £475,000 to the Tory party, has now been given a £6m contract to store and/or destroy useless PPE. £2m for what they are calling a “reverse logistics” contract to move the useless PPE.
The firm claimed they would generate power from burning the gear, trying to give it green credentials. They didn’t. Clipper will also supply a “Head of Sustainability“ under the contract charged at £800 a day. More than 5 times a Nurses pay rate.

Iam so 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Feckin Tories.
if she applies for benefits as 26 suggests this might help her on filling out the forms https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/G...able-of-activities-descriptors-and-points.pdf I’ve an autistic son he’s an adult now so I’ve been there it’s not easy the citizens advice are also very good

Latest posts

Back