Fed up with various blogs

Falcov60

Hi folks, totally dispirited with the various Celtic blogs. I first came across them about five years ago when I was undergoing a serious medical problem. CQN in particular at this time. which had quality and debates which were good and bad. good people left and site was left in my mind lost its impact. lots of posters have passed away even in last few days. condolences to all the families. What I am attempting to say is we all get caught up in poop, but we should all be together. I do not know who Auldheid is but to me he his a giant amongst men.

Took him long enough. Whilst o fought back and he kicked me off too.

He could have moderated his own site sooner then we wouldnt have needed to listen to gutter shite

But to be fair i went to the gutter to fight the bastards so all in all i let them drag me down to their level and for that i should have been kicked off.

Still ain’t this forum a peach though. So much better and far well monitored.

I quite like The Celtic Blog, although I think it could be less Rangerscentric. We are not defined by that shower! In addition, there are a huge number of dafties making comments that are absolutely shite, and that's just the ones I can follow. I no longer read the comments because of the semiliterate bollock spouted there. Just an embarrassment as far as I'm concerned. In addition, I just don't understand most of it. Some basic rules of punctuation required to make them sound less like imbeciles would be much appreciated. Maybe they've got some excellent points, but they're lost amid that moronic chaos on view.

Took him long enough. Whilst o fought back and he kicked me off too.

He could have moderated his own site sooner then we wouldnt have needed to listen to gutter shite

I have Lurked on all the Celtic blogs to a certain extent, but this is the first blog that I have ever signed up to. Correct me if I'm wrong Maria and Shammy, but I believe the two of you were victims of sexist remarks from posters on Cblog, I haven't read anything on Celtic Noise like that, and if I did and they weren't punted within 5 mins I would be signing off for good.
The women on Celtic Noise are equally as important as the men, and make contributions that are as valid as any men on the blog, thankfully the posters on the Noise are as far as I can see, the salt of the earth, and accept all no matter what gender, religion or race as real Celtic supporters should be.♡

I have Lurked on all the Celtic blogs to a certain extent, but this is the first blog that I have ever signed up to. Correct me if I'm wrong Maria and Shammy, but I believe the two of you were victims of sexist remarks from posters on Cblog, I haven't read anything on Celtic Noise like that, and if I did and they weren't punted within 5 mins I would be signing off for good.
The women on Celtic Noise are equally as important as the men, and make contributions that are as valid as any men on the blog, thankfully the posters on the Noise are as far as I can see, the salt of the earth, and accept all no matter what gender, religion or race as real Celtic supporters should be.♡
Hail Hail B!

Hail Hail B!

Nice one Mister Duffy, I'm away out for a round 2 saturday sesh with the troops, round 1 with the troops left me on the ropes, now I've cleared the head a wee bit, I'm ready to go again. 30 years ago I could stand in the corner between rounds, now I need the smelling salts to pick me up,
As Balboa says "Cut me Mick" and I'm ready for action. Speak with you tonight Mo Chara.

Yes B, Shammy and i got it tight just think people can let you down and be real horrible at times.

Trick is not to lose yersel in someone elses horribleness.

I got lost am lost even but cookie crumbled

Noise is diff. Lots of good people. N your very kind B. Thank you

Still getting it when I post on the Celtic blog from tamthetit who comes on just to toss insults at me instead of commenting on the football. The wanker wouldn't last 2 minutes on here but the sad wee troll reads what we post on the Noise. He's either a poor excuse for a man or a hun - perhaps both.

You ghuys on the Noise have all been brilliant and I thank you heartily for being good Celtic men and giving us a voice. XXX

I cannot understand the mentality of those who simply want to abuse /insult on any blog . Yes disagree , debate , have a dig ( within the bounds of decency ), have a rant now and again ( it does wonders for clearing the mind - I know ) but do not attack people because they say something you disagree with or don't like .
This is a site with many differing views among Celtic fans - some like Lennie some don't , some detest Lawwell some stick up for him , some like the songs sung others have their reservations - but at heart we all love Celtic and want them to be successful .
Let's all be vigilant and mindful of our responsibility to keep this a site to be proud of - and encourage more of our fellow supporters to feel that they can contribute without fear of being singled out , picked on , abused or made to feel unwelcome in any way !

HH

I quite like The Celtic Blog, although I think it could be less Rangerscentric. We are not defined by that shower! In addition, there are a huge number of dafties making comments that are absolutely shite, and that's just the ones I can follow. I no longer read the comments because of the semiliterate bollock spouted there. Just an embarrassment as far as I'm concerned. In addition, I just don't understand most of it. Some basic rules of punctuation required to make them sound less like imbeciles would be much appreciated. Maybe they've got some excellent points, but they're lost amid that moronic chaos on view.
Robby, I stand guilty as charged of being one of those dafties that used the Celtic Blog to attack folk who attacked good people that I regard as friends (and to be honest, I still do periodically).

I barely comment on the articles themselves now, as I feel it is only fair for the genuine contributors to have their say without getting drawn into my nonsense debates with a wee odious troll who has nothing positive to say and who has a nasty inclination towards being particularly dickish to two of our female stalwarts (I'll refer you to Shamrock's previous post on this subject).

I won't apologise to that non-entity (emphasis on the tit), but I am due an apology to decent Celtic fans on that particular platform who have their opinions undermined by personal spats.

I'll also apologise to James Forrest, David, and the other writers for detracting from the main points of the articles. It's also worthy of note that the mods have done a really good job of editing the particularly nasty comments left by hun trolls and rather insane conspiracy theorists.

We have our fair share of disagreements and general wackiness on The Celtic Noise, but I feel that we mostly have the ability to make up and get over any issues we may have with each other. There will be some misunderstandings whilst we get to each others idiosyncrasies, but there are none of the regular contributors who I feel have any other agendas or ulterior motives.

I hope this platform continues to grow and it would be a welcome boost if some of the other two thousand or so members would like to add their thoughts on all matters.

As Benignus pointed out, it may be that many just like to read and digest the comments; however - as he has emphasised himself by being an extremely valued contributor with many excellent points and opinions, it may be the case that those members who don't feel they have anything relevant to say are hiding their own lights under a bushel.

On a personal note, I'm still prone to a bout of the dafties every now and then, but it's good to know that you fine folk will pop my balloon when I'm desperately trying to locate my plot.

HH

Still getting it when I post on the Celtic blog from tamthetit who comes on just to toss insults at me instead of commenting on the football. The wanker wouldn't last 2 minutes on here but the sad wee troll reads what we post on the Noise. He's either a poor excuse for a man or a hun - perhaps both.

You ghuys on the Noise have all been brilliant and I thank you heartily for being good Celtic men and giving us a voice. XXX

tamthetit? I take it the clue is in the name shammy?

tamthetit? I take it the clue is in the name shammy?
Well that depends on what name the wee dick is actually using, B. He has that many personsas, he makes Kevin Wendell Crumb look like a well balanced individual.

The clue is partly in the name, but the extent of his tittishness is more evident in the mysogeny, spitefulness, and vindictiveness of his comments.

There is a current example of his tittishness on the recent article about CalMac and the Scotland debacle. The worst example though, was around about Christmas time when a guest writer put up a really positive article about Celtic making the decision to support a full-time Ladies team. It was in the comments section that the wee arse wipe made a complete and utter tit of himself and truly showed a level of ignorance that wouldn't be out of place in the Jurassic age.

And the best thing is.......he'll be reading this now and raging his wee purple pointy heid aff.

Members online

Latest posts

Back