FF Meltdown "Unwashed scum at Ibrox today"

Thanks boss, i signed up last October but never posted, thought fuck it i need to enjoy the craic here. Lots of friends have told me how much fun it is in here. I blog a bit so will put a few posts up and jump on the threads when I can HH

I believe I've read a few of your blogs when they pop up my Celtic news now app. I look forward to the ones you post on here👍👍👍

Best comment in the Loser Loser thread posted in the blog:

"All joking aside, that green version of the saltire is exactly what they would be aiming for if independence ever became a reality - don't doubt it for one second."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Great blog, and welcome to the Noise, Indycelt!

The comments on Folly Folly are almost Trump-like, in their simplicity
e.g: "Take the thread down, don't give them oxygen"
"Do we need sentries at Ibrox ?"
"If this was Belfast, there would be a riot"
Reply: "With who ? It's an empty stadium, with two guys holding a flag, there's nobody there,
(That's my favourite)
And they shout about us being an Irish team, yet this would cause a riot in Belfast ?
Delusional fukwits
I can picture a roster of 'Defenders' going round the Louden, & Ipox, as they cannot contain their hatred, of all things Celtic
"Right, so that's Wullie and Shug, on the back shift, at the park"
I bet some of these mutants, will try to find out who the Tims are, and enact revenge on them
HH

Reply: "With who ? It's an empty stadium, with two guys holding a flag, there's nobody there,
(That's my favourite)
And they shout about us being an Irish team, yet this would cause a riot in Belfast ?
Delusional fukwits
I can picture a roster of 'Defenders' going round the Louden, & Ipox, as they cannot contain their hatred, of all things Celtic
I bet some of these mutants, will try to find out who the Tims are, and enact revenge on them
HH
Amity75 ,someone must know them ,n fuckin wit 😂
Screenshot_20200517-000532_Chrome.jpg

They are raging! Links, thread and pictures inside.

[/QUOT
(That's my favourite)
Delusional fukwits
HH
" do we need sentries at ibrox? " No sunshine it's fitba players you should be after.

Back