FFF Fkn French Fakers!!!

Don't often feel this way and although a draw was a decent result. We should have won this one. Was so disappointed by Rennes players feigning injury. I dont think Bayo deserved one yellow let alone 2
Ryan should've been booked for diving. Well that's the way it should be if it wasn't a pen. Eddy booked for simulation, why then not Ryan? The ref was poor, feart to call it agaist the locals, bar 1, our pen #2. We got out with a well earned point, i truly believe we should've had 3. Gives us much hope for rest of group.🍀👍

Pathetic from some of their players tonight, big geezers built like brick shithouses looking like they could be taken out by a particularly ferocious light breeze......plainly down to weak refereeing from a inexplicably confident guy who's opinion of himself seemed to far outweigh his actual ability. Completely out of his depth, lost control of the game and was far too easily influenced by the home support. Bhoys done well to keep their heads when you think about it.

Don't often feel this way and although a draw was a decent result. We should have won this one. Was so disappointed by Rennes players feigning injury. I dont think Bayo deserved one yellow let alone 2
Solid performance against a decent side and a referee that didn't know whether it was New York or New Year. To send a player off because the goalie held onto his head and the crowd shouted a lot was shocking, don't know whether it was cowardice or stupidity. Both probably.
As for the goalie .... Words fail me ...

Back