FFS Soutar hailed as big signing and Defoe a legend

What I find quite interesting is that this fellas name was mentioned many a time on here as a worthy potential signing 🤔
So curious to know what they think now all the same.
Obviously seen as a replacement for goldshit next season and one I believe we will take full advantage of next season.
I don't take much notice of any players outside of celtic within Scottish football, but if a player is deemed to be that good and available for free, then why end up with the huns? Don't make sense to me especially as no one in the English championship seemed interested.
Will be more interesting to see how this gobshite preforms against us and the scum for the remainder of the season imo.
What a result for us John,never in my wildest dreams did I think Van Dyke would have been so gullible as to sign probably the slowest centre back in Scottish football,just how bad is it at castle greyskull that they have to stoop so low,first captain America for nothing for 18 months,then
the tortoise also for nothing for as long as,we can see from these two signings they are definitely looking to the future,or maybe I am thinking,,Back to the future just like Van Dyke.

HH

After paying his wages for being injured for over 3 years that’s the thanks he gives them
He’s definitely the morals of a sevco player

you have to feel for the club ….
Aye dae i fuck
Get it right up the scummy lightweight huns

Cunts more Schwarzenegger than beckenbauer

kyogo and maeda will make him look like the lump of wood he is

The huns are taking the get anyone in route.
Suits us. The Gio hysteria has calmed.
Goldsons fake news contract announcement (about a year ago) is now a free.
The lifecycle of the squad is nearing. Happens.
If fit he will do them a turn domestically.
There was a massive (agent driven drive PR wise for him recently).
Hun hacks and associated cretins mainly.
Wouldn't be at all surprised if this was lined up pre Jan.
At least Helader will have a wee mate to cut about wae

What a result for us John,never in my wildest dreams did I think Van Dyke would have been so gullible as to sign probably the slowest centre back in Scottish football,just how bad is it at castle greyskull that they have to stoop so low,first captain America for nothing for 18 months,then
the tortoise also for nothing for as long as,we can see from these two signings they are definitely looking to the future,or maybe I am thinking,,Back to the future just like Van Dyke.

HH
There still remains room for the big cathouse in Scottish football still and the scum seems to like such a player still.
Hardly any forwards that have real pace to worry about in Scotland outside of ourselves that allows the carthorse to sit deeper and not allow as much space in behind them.
Wouldn't be surprised for Ange to go with the 2 through the middle with the pace kyogo, Daz, Abada, and jota can provide to really exploit this weekness within the carthorses still imo.
Weather Ange goes with that option we will wait to see, but if its used, I believe would be very successful and have the scum shitting themselves even more so than they already are.

If they keep Goldson, that'll be great
Seen milk turning faster than both of them
Cluggers FC, once again with the World class' signings :rolleyes:
"Cluggers",that's a word that rings a bell on distant memories. Many,many years ago playing a youth game against Glasgow Utd up against a Rangers signing when the coach running our team gave me the immortal instructions "Lay it right on the number 8,he's just signed with the cluggers",over 40 years &nothing changes....

Soutar probably fancies being unbookable and unsendingoffable.
He’s a dirty bar steward so will fit right in at the Hunderdome.
Wonder what their planning to spend the 16m Paterson cash on🤔
Oh aye..thats right..creditors.
As for Itton returning…what defenders can possibly be having nightmares about someone called Cedric?
Gotta be honest, I still have some reservations about us catching this lot, especially when the MiB assist at every opportunity, but with this business their doin, and if maybe Goldson moves on, I deffo think they could implode, but there’s just a niggle in ma nut that we are still just a bit lightweight, we miss the grunt of a Lennon or a Broonie, if we could just find an edge fae somewhere I think Ange would blast everything off the park.

My problem is one of confidence in Souttar playing for Hearts against 'Sevco', in the remaining matches. He has a million reasons to want 'Sevco' to end up with the points.

A few years ago, Did yer man not score the winner for Kilmarnock v the huns after he signed a pre contract for them??

Back