Financial Watchdog

KIng has shares and is ceo of The rangers international football club {the fabled holding company}, the football side is another company the rangers football club which they own
Now King wasn't passed fit and proper for the football [TRFC] club but was for the international football club [TRIFC,] all the debt for equity and loans are traded from the holding company which is the RIFC to TRFC, so the impact of any ruling won't be a burden to the football club as he'd not be on the board of the football club he's on the board of The International football club , the switcheroo in full view

Thats how spivs work
Spot on kelly. Too many people getting over excited here. He was never passed as fit and proper because he is not Sevco's chairman. Only chairman of the holding company. The SMSM are happy to portray him as The Rangers chairman, which in reality he probably is , but legally he isn't.
Personally I don't want him fucked, ousted or cold shouldered . As far as I'm concerned he's doing a great job. God bless his wee squinty eyes 🤪🤪

Spot on kelly. Too many people getting over excited here. He was never passed as fit and proper because he is not Sevco's chairman. Only chairman of the holding company. The SMSM are happy to portray him as The Rangers chairman, which in reality he probably is , but legally he isn't.
Personally I don't want him fucked, ousted or cold shouldered . As far as I'm concerned he's doing a great job. God bless his wee squinty eyes 🤪🤪
I'm deeply in love with DK! This is a guy who sat on mintys board for years n also lost £20million which is his whole agenda in getting control of the basket of assets, he gonna get his dosh back with intrest! This is a guy who voted against a CVA which would have given Rangers fc at least time to get the big hoose in order but he seen an opportunity to undermine minty plus get his investment back. This guy is one of my heroes along with chucky green n my own special favourite, The Glorious Saviour, Craigy Bhoy Whyte!

I'm deeply in love with DK! This is a guy who sat on mintys board for years n also lost £20million which is his whole agenda in getting control of the basket of assets, he gonna get his dosh back with intrest! This is a guy who voted against a CVA which would have given Rangers fc at least time to get the big hoose in order but he seen an opportunity to undermine minty plus get his investment back. This guy is one of my heroes along with chucky green n my own special favourite, The Glorious Saviour, Craigy Bhoy Whyte!
Blessed Craig Whyte could be the first person to achieve Sainthood whilst still alive. May herds of angels watch over him and sing him to his rest.

I still think the whole carfuffel is an elaborate fraud to protect and enrich and worst of all create a sequence of events that make an investigation of the real game impossible or so rich with branches of fraudulent behaviour that its impossible to nail anyone except the scape goat.

Whytes whole life in business is a string of asset stripping ventures

In his trial the case ended instantly after it was found that a key witness either lied to court or lied about fraudulent issues representation in the sale to Whyte

Case closed

The minute that info hits public domain

The secret agreement with Whytes partner green (green was director of Whytes Sevco 5088, currently still trading as The Rangers FC group Limited TRFCG ltd but quit just before asset transfer and created a new company called Sevco Scotland ltd which is the same company King now owns). A different asset stripper with allegedly strong connections with Whyte now owns Whytes shell company and it has no assets pending resolution a fraud case where their allegedly owned assets were stolen and hence its owed 10+ million within 12 months.

But the secret agreement with certain unknown parties prevents FA investigation

But all known signatories of that secret agreement are not in picture anymore, all accused of being devious and dishonest to my recollection.

From Whyte trial some interesting observations

Murray got shot of lots of debts in exchange for a quid.
Murray said he didn't sell to king cause he didn't like his model
Murray said he didn't sell to other Paul Murray cause he thought his plans might be illegal
Murray claimed he loved Rangers but sold his stock to an asset stripper.
The finance guy at RFC either lied to court or the SFA about res 12 issues
King a key witness of events wasn't even on the witness list as far as Im aware

Whytes history of directorship apparently shows he buys companies failing assets strips and passes onto next crooked dude who does same for many years.

All the alleged crooks after Whyte in previous business deals make a mess before passing on, but all make money while causing a mess.

For Murray to not sell to king or Paul Murray for above stated reasons means he trusted Whyte better than two rfc directors.

But withheld financial information from Whyte, key reason for trial collapse.

jus like all whytes other dubious companies a string of mystery investors take control of the undead crypts assets and the big bosses all are accused of corruption or outright fraud

But Msm portray the known convicted criminal pathological serial liar as a hero as they did with every other bloke in the saga legacy when it was happening.

Apparently there are worse crimes in football than tax fraud and assets stripping

tax fraud and asset stripping seems to guarantee you a football pundit job or better and you get to keep your ill gotten gains in past

And the investigative branch of MSM peddles a whole different story in every case.

these criminals are all victims of a lie well plot forcing hun socio and psychopaths to defend the football clubs are immortal

I wouldn't be surprised if the entire charade was the master plan from the start and the plan is going exactly as they hoped slow and so hard to get to the bottom of which crooked investor is the best liar and who actually did what.

its the way these joint stock companies are set up in first place.

Agents aka directors working for unveiled investors making money primarily for major investors and their hand chosen directors.

When it goes tits up, you blame the unwitting directors who will manage to evade law through porkies in court

And the real criminals who collapsed the company with excessive debts walk away with no debts but massive wages from their debt spree.

they keep the winnings but unsuspecting investor lose the investment

And nobody can be blamed cause the witnesses have secret agreements with secret oaths to secret people and when all witnesses tell lies nobody can be found guilty.

get rich while racking up debts

if it works you get richer if it doesn't somebody else loses out

Clubs can't die so you can do it all over again with other peoples money. Until you finally get cold shouldered but in meantime its get rich quick on massive wages and debts that never need repaid. exactly the same system used in ebt scam

Special branch fraud team should have been sent in at green Whyte saga

fact they were not suggests there must be good reason

perhaps there are other secret agreements about criminal investigations involving knights?

Last edited:
I still think the whole carfuffel is an elaborate fraud to protect and enrich and worst of all create a sequence of events that make an investigation of the real game impossible or so rich with branches of fraudulent behaviour that its impossible to nail anyone except the scape goat.

Whytes whole life in business is a string of asset stripping ventures

In his trial the case ended instantly after it was found that a key witness either lied to court or lied about fraudulent issues representation in the sale to Whyte

Case closed

The minute that info hits public domain

The secret agreement with Whytes partner green (green was director of Whytes Sevco 5088, currently still trading as The Rangers FC group Limited TRFCG ltd but quit just before asset transfer and created a new company called Sevco Scotland ltd which is the same company King now owns). A different asset stripper with allegedly strong connections with Whyte now owns Whytes shell company and it has no assets pending resolution a fraud case where their allegedly owned assets were stolen and hence its owed 10+ million within 12 months.

But the secret agreement with certain unknown parties prevents FA investigation

But all known signatories of that secret agreement are not in picture anymore, all accused of being devious and dishonest to my recollection.

From Whyte trial some interesting observations

Murray got shot of lots of debts in exchange for a quid.
Murray said he didn't sell to king cause he didn't like his model
Murray said he didn't sell to other Paul Murray cause he thought his plans might be illegal
Murray claimed he loved Rangers but sold his stock to an asset stripper.
The finance guy at RFC either lied to court or the SFA about res 12 issues
King a key witness of events wasn't even on the witness list as far as Im aware

Whytes history of directorship apparently shows he buys companies failing assets strips and passes onto next crooked dude who does same for many years.

All the alleged crooks after Whyte in previous business deals make a mess before passing on, but all make money while causing a mess.

For Murray to not sell to king or Paul Murray for above stated reasons means he trusted Whyte better than two rfc directors.

But withheld financial information from Whyte, key reason for trial collapse.

jus like all whytes other dubious companies a string of mystery investors take control of the undead crypts assets and the big bosses all are accused of corruption or outright fraud

But Msm portray the known convicted criminal pathological serial liar as a hero as they did with every other bloke in the saga legacy when it was happening.

Apparently there are worse crimes in football than tax fraud and assets stripping

tax fraud and asset stripping seems to guarantee you a football pundit job or better and you get to keep your ill gotten gains in past

And the investigative branch of MSM peddles a whole different story in every case.

these criminals are all victims of a lie well plot forcing hun socio and psychopaths to defend the football clubs are immortal

I wouldn't be surprised if the entire charade was the master plan from the start and the plan is going exactly as they hoped slow and so hard to get to the bottom of which crooked investor is the best liar and who actually did what.

its the way these joint stock companies are set up in first place.

Agents aka directors working for unveiled investors making money primarily for major investors and their hand chosen directors.

When it goes tits up, you blame the unwitting directors who will manage to evade law through porkies in court

And the real criminals who collapsed the company with excessive debts walk away with no debts but massive wages from their debt spree.

they keep the winnings but unsuspecting investor lose the investment

And nobody can be blamed cause the witnesses have secret agreements with secret oaths to secret people and when all witnesses tell lies nobody can be found guilty.

get rich while racking up debts

if it works you get richer if it doesn't somebody else loses out

Clubs can't die so you can do it all over again with other peoples money. Until you finally get cold shouldered but in meantime its get rich quick on massive wages and debts that never need repaid. exactly the same system used in eat scam

Special branch fraud team should have been sent in at green Whyte saga

fact they were not suggests there must be good reason

perhaps there are other secret agreements about criminal investigations involving knights?
👏👏👏👏👏

Back