Fireworks

Aye

your an autocrat that decides

hahahahaha

so hysterical
We're talking about a few daft laddies setting off flares and you start comparing it to the French, Russian, Cuban, Korean, Vietnamese revolutions? FFS if thats not hysterical I don't know what is.

Oh, just for clarity for you and all the other agenda merchants, none of us are saying they should be allowed to continue setting off flares. Have you got that? Capice? Comprende? Good.

Also worth watching Bradford tragedy if you enjoy fires at football matches.

Within 8 minutes the entire stand burst into biggest bonfire.

Now I imagine the current Celtic stadium is nothing like old Bradford stadium

But while people were being burned the opposition crowd were mostly cheering the lovely display.

That north stand has serious egress issues

So anybody who thinks its a individuals right to bring pyrotechnics to football needs to maybe set fire to themselves at next game as protest.

I remember seeing this stadium fire live on TV at the time and felt truly horrified and is just one of the reasons that fireworks and flares shouldn't be activated in such a confined space.

I think enough has been said about this subject. This is a forum and debate is healthy but when it comes to personal attacks i draw the line. I've been there when i joined this forum. Let's just accept people have different views without animosity.
If we can't accept that then we might as well close CN. I don't think we should go there.
RESPECT each others view.
HH🍀

Brim has narcissistic personality disorder and is oblivious to his contradictions. His delusions of certainty are amusing. he is the Donald Trump of this blog. He is an apologist for the appalling behaviour of the GB that diminish their positive actions. Celtic will not tolerate pyro and nor do fans who support Celtic.

We're talking about a few daft laddies setting off flares and you start comparing it to the French, Russian, Cuban, Korean, Vietnamese revolutions? FFS if thats not hysterical I don't know what is.

Oh, just for clarity for you and all the other agenda merchants, none of us are saying they should be allowed to continue setting off flares. Have you got that? Capice? Comprende? Good.
No its not daft wee laddies im talking about.

If its organised and safe then its coordinated

If its organised and illegal its criminal

If you dont like the laws you need to give better defense than myopic instinct

You really arent aware of morality

So you judgement is poor

And it reeks of totalitarian disharmony

I love the good stuff GB organise like opening eyes to injustice

But all the good work of exposing totalitarianism is diminished when they opt for the radical flaunting of the law and the good reputation they can inspire.

Daft wee laddies need moral guidance, of which you have on many occasions displayed you are devoid.

If it doesn't bother you it shouldn't bother anyone

if it bothers you it should bother everyone

Your view is king

And you think just like him but in a unique paradigm that conflict with some of his version of totalitarianism

Im hysterical because its dangerous

Your hysterical because your morality doesn't exist unless it directly affects your paradigm which if you arent aware is not balanced with empathy or sympathy with people who are personally aware or even socially aware.

If it doesn't fit with your totalitarian anarchy then its neurosis or psychotic

However im inclined to think your broad laissez faire attitude to criminal behaviour exposes that its really you who are hysterical in both uses of the word.

Brim has narcissistic personality disorder and is oblivious to his contradictions. His delusions of certainty are amusing. he is the Donald Trump of this blog. He is an apologist for the appalling behaviour of the GB that diminish their positive actions. Celtic will not tolerate pyro and nor do fans who support Celtic.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: GB hater. What times Mrs Trump coming round?

No its not daft wee laddies im talking about.

If its organised and safe then its coordinated

If its organised and illegal its criminal

If you dont like the laws you need to give better defense than myopic instinct

You really arent aware of morality

So you judgement is poor

And it reeks of totalitarian disharmony

I love the good stuff GB organise like opening eyes to injustice

But all the good work of exposing totalitarianism is diminished when they opt for the radical flaunting of the law and the good reputation they can inspire.

Daft wee laddies need moral guidance, of which you have on many occasions displayed you are devoid.

If it doesn't bother you it shouldn't bother anyone

if it bothers you it should bother everyone

Your view is king

And you think just like him but in a unique paradigm that conflict with some of his version of totalitarianism

Im hysterical because its dangerous

Your hysterical because your morality doesn't exist unless it directly affects your paradigm which if you arent aware is not balanced with empathy or sympathy with people who are personally aware or even socially aware.

If it doesn't fit with your totalitarian anarchy then its neurosis or psychotic

However im inclined to think your broad laissez faire attitude to criminal behaviour exposes that its really you who are hysterical in both uses of the word.
No,not at all. I've always stood up for the underdog against the mob mentality, much of which we have witnessed in these few pages, and I probably always will, so you and the Fisianis and Imatits of this world can keep on sharpening your pitchforks and rousing your rabbles, it cuts no ice with me,

Your condesending view point would be better suited to the celtic blog ,your quite judgemental of everyones views if it dosent sit right with your own, and more knowledgeable to the thoughts and views than folk here who go to games travel with support and have there boots on the ground

if you wanna judge folk and disect their personalities then do it elsewhere

Another GB hater outed.

lol.....

Can’t really argue with that

The narrative on this thread is a disgrace...so called Celtic fans calling fellow fans pricks etc.....bang out of order...the atmosphere at Celtic park would be like an epl stadium if it wasn't for these "pricks"...maybe that's what the high and mighty name callers want? Pipes music and claxons? Stand up when you're told, sing when you're told , shit when you're told...as Celtic fans, we have always had an edge... without groups like the green brigade and the Bhoys,this edge would be gone and we would be another big club with shit fans

The narrative on this thread is a disgrace...so called Celtic fans calling fellow fans pricks etc.....bang out of order...the atmosphere at Celtic park would be like an epl stadium if it wasn't for these "pricks"...maybe that's what the high and mighty name callers want? Pipes music and claxons? Stand up when you're told, sing when you're told , shit when you're told...as Celtic fans, we have always had an edge... without groups like the green brigade and the Bhoys,this edge would be gone and we would be another big club with shit fans

Or a club with burning fans instead. I know which choice I'd prefer.

Pyros make a great atmosphere agreed, but the club under orders do not allow them and breaching the orders leads to fines, therefore to support my club i would accept this, for the simple reason the club cannot defy the rule makers, therefore the club and fans should be in harmony not to harm the club by defying the rules, it's not Celtics decisions or rules, it is however, all of our money that gets pished against the wall. GB are the life and soul of the game in the atmosphere, but even they have to obey the rules in place as at the end of the day they are merely a fan same as you and I and subject to the same terms and conditions as laid out in the season ticket contracts small print.

Members online

Latest posts

Back