Fireworks

I haven't yet seen one decent proposal for the use of fireworks and flares at games except ''but folk like them''. If Paradise can't conjure up an atmosphere without the use of gunpowder then it's a very sad day.
It's time folk supported the club instead of acting like the klan by feeling they're entitled to do anything they want, whatever the cost.

Pyros make a great atmosphere agreed, but the club under orders do not allow them and breaching the orders leads to fines, therefore to support my club i would accept this, for the simple reason the club cannot defy the rule makers, therefore the club and fans should be in harmony not to harm the club by defying the rules, it's not Celtics decisions or rules, it is however, all of our money that gets pished against the wall. GB are the life and soul of the game in the atmosphere, but even they have to obey the rules in place as at the end of the day they are merely a fan same as you and I and subject to the same terms and conditions as laid out in the season ticket contracts small print.

Succinctly put.....can I add there is a very real potential for supporters with respiratory issues to be severely affected too.....without the further potential for these pyrotechnics to cause damage and injury.....if anyone has a legitimate reason to support the continued use of these pyrotechnics at Celtic Park I’d like to hear it

I looked up temperature of these flares

range from 190 degree celsius to ignite but can reach 2000 degrees

but I suppose thats not really that bad if its done by people fully trained in holding them

wonder why they dont have HND in holding flares at football match?

maybe the bloke might get emotional and chuck it like a Buckie bottle, nullifying the Hnd training?

or maybe the jumping left to right in time with song and concentrating on game and flare could have accidental high risk of touching somebody with the hot part.

its a shame though

they really do add so much value for money

those fancy flashing lights in dark really make it so much more special for anyone holding it.

feel like the olympic torch bearer at the Fitba. And well the olympic torch man hasn't burnt anybody yet.

But has he never carried his torch in the standing section at Parkhead in full jungle mode.

nothing could go wrong in there. Apparently its just daft wee lads who are totally skilled in pyro.

Last edited:

Methinks he/she isn’t going to answer.....am I correct Docco?
If you go on istag and Look at the pan European ultra culture and pyros it tells you a lot....but keep it away from Celtic park! Can't be doing with that pish. No pyro no party? Have one in yer fuckin hoose wae aw the pryo's ye want!! Just keep away fae the game! 😏

Brim has narcissistic personality disorder and is oblivious to his contradictions. His delusions of certainty are amusing. he is the Donald Trump of this blog. He is an apologist for the appalling behaviour of the GB that diminish their positive actions. Celtic will not tolerate pyro and nor do fans who support Celtic.

Seriously? Are you really qualified to make that assessment without even meeting him, to say nothing of violating several ethical norms in your profession by posting your opinion of his mental state on an open forum?

That is, if you're really a mental-health professional in the first place.

If anyone is acting like Orange Caligula, it's you.

You owe Brimcbhoy an apology, pal. I think you also owe BigIan an apology as well. If you can't disagree without being disagreeable, then you need to need to see a therapist.

Methinks he/she isn’t going to answer.....am I correct Docco?
Seriously? Are you really qualified to make that assessment without even meeting him, to say nothing of violating several ethical norms in your profession by posting your opinion of his mental state on an open forum?

That is, if you're really a mental-health professional in the first place.

If anyone is acting like Orange Caligula, it's you.

You owe Brimcbhoy an apology, pal. I think you also owe BigIan an apology as well. If you can't disagree without being disagreeable, then you need to need to see a therapist.
emdy, got any squibs ?

I'm moving on and wiping the crap off my shoes.

So, knuckledraggers, Trumps, and now crap. That's how you see us, eh?

I'm a Celtic supporter and love my team.

You love Celtic -- good for you, so do we all -- but you constantly talk down to the fans on this forum and belittle their opinions as if you, the great and powerful Dr. Fisiani, have all the answers.

Quick question: How's that working out for you?

Members online

Latest posts

Back