Fireworks

S
I think its quite clearly implicit in your contradictory statements that its quite likely you have an agenda.

You now speak for us??

Whoever us may be.

You claim there is an agenda against you????

or is it a collection of people you represent?

You have on many occasions spoke of an agenda that I have.

So rather than beat about the bush.

What is the agenda against you?

And what is the agenda you claim I particularly are trying to suppress you with.

Im pretty certain its you who speak with commands regularly.

Yet claim to be out for the underdog?

The only things I can take from your constant barage of contradictions is its you who doesn't really comprende the things YOU write.

But project it onto others with a tone of authoritarian Fiat

Then when you make complete hash of whatever it is you are actually writing, turn around and declare another authoritarian directive that doesn't fit your previous anarchistic comments.

You made it quite clear that you see no harm in the use of pyro amongst daft wee laddies because they are not being malicious.

Anyway

Oh Kaiser Brim

What is your agenda that you believe people are out to suppress

And

What is the agenda you allude to that is attempting to prevent you becoming chief spokesman for the hidden agenda you feel is being suppressed?
Show me one post, trawl through them all where I have said pyros should be allowed. I have given examples of much worse than at CP, if you go back to the original post I am against the punishment of a lot of good Celtic supporters, that's my whole point and if you want to keep this thread up from now until doomsday I will defend innocent Celtic supporters. So fuck u u cunt.

And u and you're like are shitebags, I got into fights at school, mostly defending the weak from fucking bullies like you. I will never give it to cunts like you. I will defend forever, it's the Celtic way.

And u and you're like are shitebags, I got into fights at school, mostly defending the weak from fucking bullies like you. I will never give it to cunts like you. I will defend forever, it's the Celtic way.

A simple question for clarity.....what is it exactly you are defending?

And please!....without the invective.....if you can

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Whit in the name of fuck! :LOL:

They 'don't do walking away'......well except for his family and friends who immediately ran like fuck after witnessing that fucking travesty hammering away on his Zombies 'R' Us My First Keyboard! 😆
You can picture Christmas at that house, granny saying to wee Billy "oh wait and see the great video your granda Billy put up on that Internet thing"
In the meantime wee Billy is trying to hide his new Celtic scarf under his Christmas jumper, thinking "granda you're a fud"

So yet again UEFA will punish Celtic for the selfish self-centred idiots who love their pyro more than their team. Enough is enough. Celtic should pre-empt the UEFA enquiry and close the standing section for at least four home games. This is the area of the ground that could see our stadium closed. We have to be more determined than UEFA to stop this once and for all. I do not care about the 99% who did not set off the fireworks. None of them dobbed in the perpetrator(s). It will only get worse as we approach 5th November. They are slow learners so four games may not be enough.
As much as i do not agree with pyro at games,there has to be another way,because if you take the green brigade out of the equation then the ground would most certainly be quiet for the duration of the four matches,i have sat in the old jungle,i know the noise and where it emanates from,it does not come from the main stand,somewhere i have actually never sat,but both goals and the north stand yes........it seems to me now that no one will start singing unless the green brigade start the singing,so to my mind if they are banned for four games then the whole spectacle of the crowd in the game will be compromised due to stupidity on both sides........There needs to be another way....HH

S

Show me one post, trawl through them all where I have said pyros should be allowed. I have given examples of much worse than at CP, if you go back to the original post I am against the punishment of a lot of good Celtic supporters, that's my whole point and if you want to keep this thread up from now until doomsday I will defend innocent Celtic supporters. So fuck u u cunt.

Aye

revert to type

Defending freedom by denying the right to go to the game without getting burned.

Im no playing your game of clandestine shenanigans

Who are us?

Whats your agenda?

As much as i do not agree with pyro at games,there has to be another way,because if you take the green brigade out of the equation then the ground would most certainly be quiet for the duration of the four matches,i have sat in the old jungle,i know the noise and where it emanates from,it does not come from the main stand,somewhere i have actually never sat,but both goals and the north stand yes........it seems to me now that no one will start singing unless the green brigade start the singing,so to my mind if they are banned for four games then the whole spectacle of the crowd in the game will be compromised due to stupidity on both sides........There needs to be another way....HH
Absolutely no need to take green brigade away from games

Just make it zero tolerance on flares

Put it to bed with the caveat that if anybody in that section brings flares then they are breaking the law and if found will be fully responsible for any fine and it may well lead to future closure of stand.

Sin die ban from stadium for individual<s>

And sin die stadium ban if caught in public misuse of flares while representing any section of the support.

FFS imatim I'm defending the innocent people who didn't set off a flare, Fisiani in his original post wanted us to volunteer to close down the standing section, oh fuck, Im fed up repeating myself.

Hear me out here.....if on the one hand you say something along the lines of.....”they’re only daft wee laddies”.....can you see how that could be seen to tentatively agreeing with these same daft wee laddies letting off pyro?

Being immature is no excuse for putting people’s health and safety at risk.....surely that’s a common sense thought?

There’s a Bhoy who’s posted that he only has 80% lung capacity and he’s terrified of what these pyrotechnics could do to him.....how many others are in the same boat and could be adversely affected by pyro and the like?

That’s without delving in to the damage that’s being done to us by being continually fined and reprimanded by UEFA which could probably end up with ground closure.....so I can understand it when supporters get angry and want the green brigade to pull their head in about this issue.....and want the Board to be proactive and voluntary threaten to sanction them before matters escalate

There’s no question the Green Brigade do a lot of good.....but they cannot be allowed to become a law unto themselves.....and by doing as they please here that is what they are doing.....saying they’re only daft laddies is no excuse and simply doesn’t cut it imo

There’s no winners if this is allowed to continue.....but I guarantee that Celtic will be the big losers.....I can’t understand why we all can’t see this

Absolutely no need to take green brigade away from games

Just make it zero tolerance on flares

Put it to bed with the caveat that if anybody in that section brings flares then they are breaking the law and if found will be fully responsible for any fine and it may well lead to future closure of stand.

Sin die ban from stadium for individual<s>

And sin die stadium ban if caught in public misuse of flares while representing any section of the support.
Sorry TET but no sine die to anyone just good old fashioned logic needs applied, Choice given, Fucking grow up season ticket suspended And under review. You can't stop people seriously from watching the Greatest.
Hate it myself mate, but sine die no there's got to be a better way forward.HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back