Fireworks

Fuck, you'll be telling us how much bog roll we're allowed to use next, give me strength, these politically correctionistas sucking every bit of joy out of life.
Honestly some people on here talk like they're saints. Like they were never young and daft. I know I was, probably still am but not quite so much. I cringe at the things I used to do but eventually I grew up as the kids doing this will, but I hardly think setting off a pyro is crime of the century. As I said more warning posters at the ground of the consequences and a few made an example of will deter more than fining the club.
I'm all for it and think it should be encouraged...

As long as its into charity boxes.

defend crime with what about this then is a famous line used by mmm and Sevco fans everywhere.

And its no just this thread.

its the utter denial that you hate the many in favour of a reprobate few and then twist it round as if they are being persecuted for no getting pat on the back

the risks are elevated and these individuals are reckless with other peoples health and couldn't give a monkey and you still preach your agenda from the butter wouldn't melt im a supporter of the weak

well I can assure you anybody who thinks pyro are safe in football stadium have no regard for the many

for obvious reasons.

You can picture Christmas at that house, granny saying to wee Billy "oh wait and see the great video your granda Billy put up on that Internet thing"
In the meantime wee Billy is trying to hide his new Celtic scarf under his Christmas jumper, thinking "granda you're a fud"

😂😂😂(y)

Think after Granda Billy embarrassed the entire family by making a complete tit of himself on the old t'internet Wee Billy would be using that Celtic scarf to throttle his auld Granda while granny worked the kneecaps with the plastic keyboard! That'll teach the silly auld c*nt no tae post anymare videos on youtube :LOL:

You want to expand oan that sonnybhoy did a say something wrong.🤔
Yes galway shawl.....wee bit of expantion here......no ,you did not say anything wrong and neither did michael,you said it was a site open to opinion and sometimes people will not agree........he just said the same thing back to you,thats all....HH

Statement of the night Hillbilly radio

The guy down south said Aribo had made a mistake coming to the Rangers, bang what does he do when he comes up here, scores two goals for Nigeria.
Nigeria now in the SPFL
If you get a message from a prince to put £20,000 in to his account too release millions of dollars don't do it! Next veirea fucking stop it! GREASTEST ever to come
from some club in the wilderness of English football player to hit the big time yep something like tavinier capped by who..............played where ?done what ?class act ..worth hee fuckin haw damaged goods down south but worth millions? Too funny man.🤣🤣

😂😂😂(y)

Think after Granda Billy embarrassed the entire family by making a complete tit of himself on the old t'internet Wee Billy would be using that Celtic scarf to throttle his auld Granda while granny worked the kneecaps with the plastic keyboard! That'll teach the silly auld c*nt no tae post anymare videos on youtube :LOL:
That's mibbe why he doesn''t do walking away
Auld granny broke them wi' his 'organ'...ooer missus...
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back