Fireworks

So now compare all of those examples Ive shown you compared to this.
And THIS is what you want us to close this part of the ground for?
who said ah want partial ground closure!!!!!!! the fuckin idiots that bring pyros tae the ground are gonnae cause it!!!!! wake up, smell the coffee,every perceived offence is gonnae be highlighted by smsm, they've got previous for sending images real, or imagined to the authorities, remember we ha had to bring in a lawyer fur broonie last year! every phuqer and their granny is oot tae get us, and the pyro pricks are doin' us nae favours!

who said ah want partial ground closure!!!!!
I was referring to the original poster Mike not you. And this is my point in all of this, ok we know its against the rules, and the club will probably get fined and i'm not condoning that. But to suggest we should voluntarily close part of our own ground for a couple of daft laddies is taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut imho. A bit of perspective is all I'm saying. I'd like to know what happens to these clubs that have these massive displays too.

I was referring to the original poster Mike not you. And this is my point in all of this, ok we know its against the rules, and the club will probably get fined and i'm not condoning that. But to suggest we should voluntarily close part of our own ground for a couple of daft laddies is taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut imho. A bit of perspective is all I'm saying. I'd like to know what happens to these clubs that have these massive displays too.
HH Brim,thanks, not having a go, but ah'm not suggesting a voluntary closure, ah'm suggestin EUFA might sanction us,they might decide, fines are'nt workin,so we'll impose a closure, my sister and nieces are season ticket holders and are right next to the green brigade, if they were to lose the opportunity to attend a match due to the actions of a stupid wee prick, ah'd be ragin!!!! HH Brim.

For me, this is absolutely absurd. I'd like to find one person who was at the game on Thursday and felt unsafe due to the amazing display put on by the Green Brigade. It was magnificent, controlled and really fired up the fans. That is if they're talking about the display that accompanied the banner. To fine them for that says much more about the deranged, authoritarian priorities of UEFA than it does about the Green Brigade. This is a body that has been complicit in high scale corruption for decades and that equates racial abuse to setting off a firework - in fact, it might fine or sanction a club more severely for fireworks than hardcore racism that they turned a blind eye to for most of their existence.

Fuck them all.

For me, this is absolutely absurd. I'd like to find one person who was at the game on Thursday and felt unsafe due to the amazing display put on by the Green Brigade. It was magnificent, controlled and really fired up the fans. That is if they're talking about the display that accompanied the banner. To fine them for that says much more about the deranged, authoritarian priorities of UEFA than it does about the Green Brigade. This is a body that has been complicit in high scale corruption for decades and that equates racial abuse to setting off a firework - in fact, it might fine or sanction a club more severely for fireworks than hardcore racism that they turned a blind eye to for most of their existence.

Fuck them all.
set aff pyro's yer done, end of!

Can anyone tell me what they think will happen when someone has a serious accident.....or pyrotechnics or the like contribute to a person or persons experiencing severe respiratory issues as a consequence of these pyrotechnics, fireworks, flares or the like?

I would especially like to hear the opinion of those that think it’s not a big deal.....because there are others that are much worse than us

Can anyone tell me what they think will happen when someone has a serious accident.....or pyrotechnics or the like contribute to a person or persons experiencing severe respiratory issues as a consequence of these pyrotechnics, fireworks, flares or the like?

I would especially like to hear the opinion of those that think it’s not a big deal.....because there are others that are much worse than us
HH Imatim!!!

How many cases of people being hurt by fireworks set off by the Green Brigade has there been? The display against Cluj was controlled and professional. Setting off fireworks willy-nilly is dangerous, but actual controlled displays pose little risk.

I don't see how it was controlled when there are folk in such close proximity to the fireworks and flares. Folk aren't even allowed to smoke a fag now because of the risk of fire and I would deem fireworks much more dangerous than that. Maybe no one has been hurt, but that's only a yet.
If it lands the club in trouble then everyone ends up paying for it.

AH ma missin somethin here,how many times have we been fined for settin off pyro's. dae the stupid phux that persist, actually give a phuq, aye cost the club ÂŁthousands, give eufa the chance tae sanction us, whit ah am a missin here!

I don't see how it was controlled when there are folk in such close proximity to the fireworks and flares. Folk aren't even allowed to smoke a fag now because of the risk of fire and I would deem fireworks much more dangerous than that. Maybe no one has been hurt, but that's only a yet.
If it lands the club in trouble then everyone ends up paying for it.
Belter Shamrock! HH

Shamrock raises the very valid point about people not being able to smoke because of fire safety but there is also the health concern of exposure to toxic chemicals. Flares are worse, the smoke contains metal particles; they are not designed to be let off in environments where the fumes are inhaled by groups of people. There is no valid reason for doing something which endangers the health and safety of other people around you and can bring damage to the club you claim to support.

Name me one occasion when this has happened?

Back