Fireworks

Fisiani

So yet again UEFA will punish Celtic for the selfish self-centred idiots who love their pyro more than their team. Enough is enough. Celtic should pre-empt the UEFA enquiry and close the standing section for at least four home games. This is the area of the ground that could see our stadium closed. We have to be more determined than UEFA to stop this once and for all. I do not care about the 99% who did not set off the fireworks. None of them dobbed in the perpetrator(s). It will only get worse as we approach 5th November. They are slow learners so four games may not be enough.

So yet again UEFA will punish Celtic for the selfish self-centred idiots who love their pyro more than their team. Enough is enough. Celtic should pre-empt the UEFA enquiry and close the standing section for at least four home games. This is the area of the ground that could see our stadium closed. We have to be more determined than UEFA to stop this once and for all. I do not care about the 99% who did not set off the fireworks. None of them dobbed in the perpetrator(s). It will only get worse as we approach 5th November. They are slow learners so four games may not be enough.
So what you're proposing is 99% innocent people be punished for 1%'s actions because no one 'dobbed' them in? Is it their job to 'dob' them in? Or do they buy their season tickets to watch a match? What about the stewards or the Police who are constantly filming that section? Is it not up to them to catch the perpetrators and deal with them?
"This is the area of the ground that could see our stadium closed." A bit hysterical if you ask me. They do not chant racist chants or racist songs, they do not attack opposition fans so why it will get our WHOLE stadium closed puzzles me.
"It will only get worse as we approach 5th November. They are slow learners so four games may not be enough." Sorry but what has 5th Nov got to do with it? Oh you mean the availability of fireworks, well yes i think they should all be banned for public sale but I cannot remember a rise in firework occurrences in previous years.
I think you need to calm down what is it you have against that section of the ground? Something more? The standing section in my view bring a lot of atmosphere and we would be poorer without it. Ok they shouldn't be doing it, they're very naughty boys, but i don't hear a loud backlash from the fans in or around that area

So what would be your solution. Just wring your hands. You are right about there not being a loud backlash from nearby fans, that's the problem. Those fans should point out the morons.

My solution. In the T&C's of every season ticket you agree no obey the rules and regulations of the stadium. By lighting one of these pyro's you are breaking the T&C's, therefore you forefit your ticket and are banned from the ground, FOREVER. There should be big posters all over the place reminding fans of their obligations, as well as reminders they are being watched by CCTV equipped with facial recognition software that will identify them sooner or later. We dont need the innocent to 'dob' in the guilty. Once the first few are caught and banned word will soon get around.

So what would be your solution. Just wring your hands. You are right about there not being a loud backlash from nearby fans, that's the problem. Those fans should point out the morons.

Ffs whats up doc, firstly I'm against the pyrotechnics, however in this instance they were let off as part of a tifo display as the team came out for a European tie and you want fans to point out or boo them, the fookin press would be reporting that we booed the team on to the park.

Officer officer that guys got a pyrotechnic ,,,,,,, seriously is that what you want other Celtic fans to do. Perhaps Celtic should be asking the police how many did you arrest???

O and these "morons " as you called them have done more to feed the poor and needy in Glasgow than the last 5 bloody governments, so before you start to label Celtic fans perhaps do a bit of research on them..

And I will be looking out for you in Gdansk come May to see if you practice what you preach....

Close the area for four games and the anger from the innocent fans would be enormous. I'm just sick of these idiots believing they are immune and justified.
Yet again you come out with that "close the area for 4 games" why that number? Not even UEFA would do that. You seem to be going for a very extreme punishment that far outweighs the crime.
What have you got against the GB? Is the some deep seated animosity your not telling us about.
Oh an another thing imagine what what would do for the atmosphere, and the only people that would please are the huns.

So what you're proposing is 99% innocent people be punished for 1%'s actions because no one 'dobbed' them in? Is it their job to 'dob' them in? Or do they buy their season tickets to watch a match? What about the stewards or the Police who are constantly filming that section? Is it not up to them to catch the perpetrators and deal with them?
"This is the area of the ground that could see our stadium closed." A bit hysterical if you ask me. They do not chant racist chants or racist songs, they do not attack opposition fans so why it will get our WHOLE stadium closed puzzles me.
"It will only get worse as we approach 5th November. They are slow learners so four games may not be enough." Sorry but what has 5th Nov got to do with it? Oh you mean the availability of fireworks, well yes i think they should all be banned for public sale but I cannot remember a rise in firework occurrences in previous years.
I think you need to calm down what is it you have against that section of the ground? Something more? The standing section in my view bring a lot of atmosphere and we would be poorer without it. Ok they shouldn't be doing it, they're very naughty boys, but i don't hear a loud backlash from the fans in or around that area
He does have a point. How many times have the club been fined? Probably sooner than later EUFA won't be dishing us out a fine. It will be worse. Yes the GB bring a lot of atmosphere which we love. However when idiots ignore MANY warnings then something will give.
HH🍀

Yet again you come out with that "close the area for 4 games" why that number? Not even UEFA would do that. You seem to be going for a very extreme punishment that far outweighs the crime.
What have you got against the GB? Is the some deep seated animosity your not telling us about.
Oh an another thing imagine what what would do for the atmosphere, and the only people that would please are the huns.
Wonder if that wee incident with the raising of money to double the fine for the PLO flag still rankles with UEFA, They seem to have a problem telling Russian and Turkey fans what they can do or cannot do.

break the rules a wee bit, instead of a big bit, we all know what the feckin rules are! remember we've got previous for this shit,so we're in the feckin spotlight! if ye cannae see that'when eufa hit us wi' a closure, we can always whinge, aye we dae pyro's but other teams dae merr pyros than us! whit part of NO PYRO'S are ye not gettin!

Ach, they'll just double the fine. But the GB dont need the pyros for their tifos so the quicker they stop using them the better it will be for everyone.

UEFA can be guilty of double standards do you here of Italian, German, French, Spanish, or Dutch clubs getting fined for flares, naw cause they turn a blind eye.

☘COYBIG☘YNWA☘HAIL HAIL☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back