Fireworks

Anyone caught with a pyro in Celtic Park gets the pyro shoved up their arse, even if they've lit it. Suitable punishment
I'd slowly search everyone in the standing zone before they enter the stadium and possession of a pyro should mean a lifetime ban from Celtic Park and confiscation of their season ticket. I cannot stand any toleration of flouting the rules and law and bringing fines and ground closures to our team. It's not 'naughty boys' it's criminal behaviour.
😂😂 aye and be at the ground four hours afore kick aff way a nite from yer
Section 111 is where all the pyro comes from and you know that. I'd make half the GB miss the first 20 minutes of every game if that's what it took to wipe out this criminality
🤣🤣🤣. Velcome to 1934 Germany 🤣🤣🤣

Fisiani is correct. The pyros are always used in the standing section so a more thorough search of the people in that section is inevitable. If anybody is found to be passing them on via another section then they must accept the possibility of criminal action and the losing of their season ticket. How anybody on here can try to justify their use beggars belief. It's our club and we have a proud reputation that nobody wants tarnished.
HH🍀

Good point on SC, re: res12 why are not up in arms about, coz it's cost us many millions in lost revenue. We need to root out the corruption. why do we as paying supporters and fans allow this to be ignored.

Reactions: Jpw
Godwin's law reached in just 6 pages.(look it up if you don't know what it is) Take a bow Brim and Bigian . I'm a big boy and calling me a Hun and a Nazi for wanting to eradicate flares from Celtic Park just makes me grin and chuckle at you. Are you guys so unable to admit that the club is far more important than a bit of green smoke. It shows your inability to debate when you resort to ad hominens(look it up) . Don't worry one day you will grow up.

Godwin's law reached in just 6 pages.(look it up if you don't know what it is) Take a bow Brim and Bigian . I'm a big boy and calling me a Hun and a Nazi for wanting to eradicate flares from Celtic Park just makes me grin and chuckle at you. Are you guys so unable to admit that the club is far more important than a bit of green smoke. It shows your inability to debate when you resort to ad hominens(look it up) . Don't worry one day you will grow up.
naw yer a write 😂🤣yer bang oan 🙈🙈🙈 whitever yer taking about

goodwins law 😂😂how or why would I know whit that is??? Your the guy who took the cause I called rugby cunts eggchasers for a laff but you mr fuckin serious took exception now a wee guy other side of the fuckin world wants tae shut bits a Celtic park doon 👍👍 once you pay for yer seat you can start preaching tae me and btw I’m a very old cunt but unlike you I don’t know everything plum 🤣 bore a fuck

I know I'm not gonna make friends here when i say that Fisiiani is right on this one and he's certainly not a hun or stirrer. I was initially thought of as the same soon after joining this forum.
I'm Celtic through and through and so is Fisiani. We might disagree on this one but it's nothing in the big picture. We're all Celtic family.
HH🍀

Godwin's Law states that as an Internet argument gets heated some cunt accuses another cunt of being a nazi cunt.

I've paraphrased slightly but you get the drift.
You huv ma friend I don’t want cunts searched don’t want bit a ma stadium shut wee eggchasers would love it 😂😂😂goodwins law 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Back