Five of the Best – Celtic’s outstanding forward line in season 1925/26

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I only put a small selection of the article from The Celtic Star on here as I don't want to overload Celtic Noise with the Star's content. But those who like our stuff and we're absolutely rubbish at that click-baiting stuff, should make a point of dropping by more often. You all know where we are..

I only put a small selection of the article from The Celtic Star on here as I don't want to overload Celtic Noise with the Star's content. But those who like our stuff and we're absolutely rubbish at that click-baiting stuff, should make a point of dropping by more often. You all know where we are..
I love that you share these articles with us, David. We appreciate that you don't bombard us with links, but I hope it doesn't adversely affect your business too much.

Although you maybe don't achieve the clicks you might otherwise achieve, you have to take pleasure that most fans who click on your sites and read & enjoy your articles rather than click on your site and curse then immediately leave the site.

You have also assembled the best team of writers possible who have such a fantastic way of sharing our wonderful rich history in such an engaging entertaining way.

Keep up the brilliant work, please. 🍀

I love that you share these articles with us, David. We appreciate that you don't bombard us with links, but I hope it doesn't adversely affect your business too much.

Although you maybe don't achieve the clicks you might otherwise achieve, you have to take pleasure that most fans who click on your sites and read & enjoy your articles rather than click on your site and curse then immediately leave the site.

You have also assembled the best team of writers possible who have such a fantastic way of sharing our wonderful rich history in such an engaging entertaining way.

Keep up the brilliant work, please. 🍀
What Bridie Bhoy said! 👏 👏 👏 🍺🥳

Back