Five predictions for Celtic by 2025

Whats in store for us in the next 5 years? ,tell me your predictions.Stole this question from Ryan118 😛
will still be in the intermission period since ww3 will still be in full flow, with 95 percent of the world population melted and fighting to find some air, the priority to get the fit baw rolling again won't be too high on anybodies hope list.

:p

But some say Im a loony, sometimes I hope they are right.

:p

Probably won't be here by 2025! but here goes
2025 Broony lifts league trophy to celebrate 14 in a row and another treble
2024 karamoko goes to Barca for £250 million after scoring a 1.000 goals for Celtic
2023 karamoko scores 6 goals in europa league final
2022 Jack Hendry win's Ballon D'Or
2021 Liverpool sack new manager slippy gee after relegation
2020 sevco bust
🍺

Alien life will be discovered.
They will play football too.
Peter Lawwell will be the highest paid Football Club Chairman in the known Universe and we will be signing project wingers from galaxies nobody can even pronounce.
Rangers will still be dead.
Sevco MK 2 will have been banished to the Football League Of Uranus.

2024 karamoko goes to Barca for £250 million after scoring a 1.000 goals for Celtic
2020 sevco bust
🍺
Thought i was gony read somethin sensible fae you 🤣

2020 sevco bust
🍺
You're no taking this seriously are you, Michael? 😁

In the style of MD.....
2025.....After finally getting fed up with the constant letters, emails, texts and seeing me just standing outside his house night after night, day after day. Jam finally realises nothings worth this hassle and gives me MY boax.
2024....I'll be released from prison
2023....I'll get caught trying to rob jams house to claim MY boax.
2022...I bring the whole Celtic noise forum down with my hacking skills as punishment for no one supporting the claim for MY boax.
2021...I spend months with cyber experts, paying thousands of pounds to become a cyber supervillain hacker to reap revenge on the noise for banning me from the their forum for constantly going on about MY boax that was given to someone else!!!
2020...My dad gives me a boax. I think I'm happy but I just cant get over the injustice and betrayed of MD giving my boax to Jam...

5 predictions for the next 5 yrs....

2025, Zombies mk v unveil new going for 55 Banner.

No 2 Marian Schved plays 2nd game for Celtic..

No 3, Morelos family take a trip to Edinburgh Zoo, At the monkey enclosure monkeys throw their shite at him, police arrest the monkey.

No 4 Dave King sues someone.

No 5 After signing James McLean Zombies announce their Anyone Everyone campaign is at an end. 😱😱😱

Awrite awrite no5 might be a bit of a stretch 😱

Members online

Latest posts

Back