Five predictions for Celtic by 2025

1. We'll be going for 14IAR, and there will be a shiny new addition to our trophy room, the UEFA cup, but some of our fans will still be moaning about our players, manager, board, lack of ambition etc.
2. I'll have carried out a tasteful extension of our trophy room, done at mates rates for Big Pete, allowing me to retire to The Seychelles. I'll use Artur as a labourer but have to get rid of him after he got caught sniffing Broony's shorts, like a dug.
3. Broony will get over the sniffing incident and still be captain marvel, the record (award winning news paper) will exclusively reveal that his legs have gone, for the 12th year in a row.
4. The ranjurs will be onto name change number 4, after a fan poll they agree on, The Nacho and Gazza's Orange 11, FTP, the Ranjurs United, WATP, The Queen and they'll still be going for 55.
(The queen will still be alive btw Stevie!)
5. Boyd will still be a thick bastard but a much fatter one, diabetes will have caused his plastic thatch to melt. The baldness, fatness and fake tan results in him having a striking resemblance to a space hopper. Bouncy, bouncy!

Whats in store for us in the next 5 years? ,tell me your predictions.Stole this question from Ryan118 😛

1 Celtic conclude 14 IAR
2 The long awaited top tier on the south stand is completed bringing the ground capacity to 70000
3 Scott Brown is Celtic Manager with NFL Director of Football
4 Celtic reach semi finals of CL
5 League Cup is downgraded to a Reserve team Tournament to stop Celtic winning so many TREBLES

HH🍀

Last edited:
In the style of MD.....
2025.....After finally getting fed up with the constant letters, emails, texts and seeing me just standing outside his house night after night, day after day. Jam finally realises nothings worth this hassle and gives me MY boax.
2024....I'll be released from prison
2023....I'll get caught trying to rob jams house to claim MY boax.
2022...I bring the whole Celtic noise forum down with my hacking skills as punishment for no one supporting the claim for MY boax.
2021...I spend months with cyber experts, paying thousands of pounds to become a cyber supervillain hacker to reap revenge on the noise for banning me from the their forum for constantly going on about MY boax that was given to someone else!!!
2020...My dad gives me a boax. I think I'm happy but I just cant get over the injustice and betrayed of MD giving my boax to Jam...
Erm i backed you to get the boax

2020 tan jamsams house on the night of the copenhagen game take Lubos boax back and keep it for myself (let him bleat )
2021 don't pay the subs launch the boax in another dodgy raffle using hoopys Md only hat
2022 go on a thia tims tour of the flat earth to see if the sevco were ever coming
2023 am deid

8. Mick Duffy will be the World's first recipient of a full body transplant after winning an NHS artistic writing competition. 800000 applicants and Mick won, amazing.
Mick celebrates his 93rd birthday on honeymoon in Niagara Falls with his 23 year old bride Heidi, tragically Heidi dies from exhaustion aged 23 and a half.
9. Stevie gives up being a sparky and now hosts NHS competitions....

In 2025

1. Scott brown becomes Scotlands First Minister
2. The McEwans virus sweeps Larkhall wiping out the entire population
3. Celtic become a Franchise of the newly formed EUFL , Atlantic Division,North west conference (this might actually really happen)
4. Celtic win the inaugural EUFL Super Soccer Bowl
5. BigIain eventually arrives in Faro

Last edited:
2020 tan jamsams house on the night of the copenhagen game take Lubos boax back and keep it for myself (let him bleat )
2021 don't pay the subs launch the boax in another dodgy raffle using hoopys Md only hat
2022 go on a thia tims tour of the flat earth to see if the sevco were ever coming
2023 am deid
Is that the year of your 90th Kelly?😬

In the style of MD.....
2025.....After finally getting fed up with the constant letters, emails, texts and seeing me just standing outside his house night after night, day after day. Jam finally realises nothings worth this hassle and gives me MY boax.
2024....I'll be released from prison
2023....I'll get caught trying to rob jams house to claim MY boax.
2022...I bring the whole Celtic noise forum down with my hacking skills as punishment for no one supporting the claim for MY boax.
2021...I spend months with cyber experts, paying thousands of pounds to become a cyber supervillain hacker to reap revenge on the noise for banning me from the their forum for constantly going on about MY boax that was given to someone else!!!
2020...My dad gives me a boax. I think I'm happy but I just cant get over the injustice and betrayed of MD giving my boax to Jam...
ye need tae move oan Lubo 😹 thisboax thing cannae be doing yer mental health any good, whit ye need is a hobby,or, take up a sport, like say, boaxin!😹😹😹😹🍺

Members online

Latest posts

Back