Fixtures list

P.L. Has more power than he thought according to follow follow he is now writing the fixture list,funny they did not complain before when the list was in thier favour thier first game away to Aberdeen has really pissed them off no doubt because they will get beat,can't see sevco finishing in first 3 would go for Celtic top Aberdeen second with Hibs in third,they have got to be really worried if the mourning has started before the season has begun
its always in their favour even when they say otherwise.

just like all msm is in their favour.

anything close to fair is bias against their right to 100 percent rigged in their favour.

anything less than 90 percent is extreme bias against their right which is the only fair in their book.

imo fixture list is designed to give celtic hard as possible games after Europe and vice versa.

that means at less important times in season celtic must get what looks like fair deal overall

but they dont

cause the hardest fixtures at most congested periods will always swing overall advantage in their favour

they will then cherry pick the very few occasions celtic have more cushy run, almost always at uncontested periods where resting and squad rotation are less needed.

And their msm will never highlight this serious imbalance

msm

how many ex rangers players and pro rangers men do they call taigs? all of them that make any mild form of objective point.

how many msm and people running football clubs are more inclined to the blue tinted specs?

well again I would say over 70 percent

how many refs and administrators are blue tinted if not full blown biased to the blue orcs? well over 70 percent imo

but its not quite 90 percent

therefore its extremely infested with people who are not 100 percent biased

but reality is it is infested with rangers men

over 70 percent is a huge bias

but to ra peepo

its 30 percent biased against their idea of fair

which is 100 percent biased is fair

and if you disagree your clearly a bigot against their culture

they arra peepo

even hitler wasn't quite as biased as them

they died through self abuse

it was cafflicks

they deny they died

its a cafflink conspiracy

they started again as new club just like every club that goes burst does

thats a cafflink conspiracy

they should have been rocketed into top division only for hatred from jealous cafflicks preventing what's right in their eyes.

Dave King serial liar

he is a hero

celtic fairly won titles are tainted coz they never won them

their dubious financially doped titles on the road to oblivion are kosher

never went burst was cufflink conspiracy

handing new club 140 years of history is just, even though all the debts incurred winning them were wiped out

so really they got titles and star players at bargain prices through skullduggery and well those debts dot need paid

so in short the garbage that celtic get better deal in fixtures on help in any way is nonsense

but the bias in their favour on all fronts is clear and present if you look at the whole fixture list

and still we won 9 in a row making profits while they continue on the financial doping path

coz thats fair to them

they pay no tax since being new club

and absconded on their duty to the kingdom at their dead club

but they love the tax paid services more than cafflicks

they love the armed forces

they love nhs

just cant put out a team that supports their hero's or their loves

but thats the peepo for you

Going for 55 .....................put on hold
Stop the 9 ...........................Dubai wake up
Null and Void .................told to do one there own club needed the dosh
Asterik.............................. (EBTs and 5 titles brought up change of plan)
Stop the ten.....................Alex raes big investment Castore (Big Mike SDI)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................................Peter picks the fixtures

Jist heard that Boab,we need a statement!!!!!!!!!
MD i think it will be away games you need SKY subcription, SKY do not ever do Celtic home games except the hun games. How could you pay less than a season ticket holder pays for a seat than a foriegner or someone in Ireland pays for a Celtic TV subscription that gives them all the games, that would be madness and would not make sense.

Good luck with that as security over streaming has been beefed up according to my sources🤔

to me
Hi

Thanks for getting in touch, not sure if you heard but Clyde actually corrected this last night, you won’t need a Sky Subscription to view the matches on live stream.
Your Season Ticket gives you live coverage of all home SPFL matches.
I hope this helps
All the best
JP
John Paul Taylor
Supporter Liaison Officer

Celtic FC
Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE
Direct Tel: +44 (0)141 551 4209
Direct Fax: +44 (0)141 550 2356

to me
Hi

Thanks for getting in touch, not sure if you heard but Clyde actually corrected this last night, you won’t need a Sky Subscription to view the matches on live stream.
Your Season Ticket gives you live coverage of all home SPFL matches.
I hope this helps
All the best
JP
John Paul Taylor
Supporter Liaison Officer

Celtic FC
Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE
Direct Tel: +44 (0)141 551 4209
Direct Fax: +44 (0)141 550 2356
And if you don't have a season ticket?

Members online

Back