FK Sarajevo v Celtic - Match Thread

Got it wrong mate, there’s EVERY possibility this season won’t be finished, we need to get out noses in front and stay ahead of the scum for when the virus runs riot though the teams, nothing’s surer it’s gonna hit EVERY team in the league at some point, Aberdeen, St Miirren, Hamilton and Kilmarnock so far
Dont think the title is going to be given to whos in front this time round, the SFA will not hand us ten in a row because of the outcry that will be heard from the pretendygers. That makes it a suspended season.
There will be rules drawn and in place in case of the enivietable happening, the season will be suspended and resumed when safe to do so and if not will continue from scratch.
You cannot pay out this time round based on position if the cause of the position is a pandemic wiping out teams abiltiy to compete that would not be in the spirit of the game this time round. The only way a season will be complete is 3 quarters complete 28 to 29 played or more.

Why are you shocked at that? I'm not at all, in my eyes klimala has produced the goods whenever hes been called upon and anyone can see how much the bhoys put in in the gym. Hes bulked up accordingly for the Scottish game and did well when needed. Imo if griff as much as I love and rate him simply walked past eddy albian and paddy I would have to think that's not right. Unless of course he is running riot in training that's different but he has to show us ( to a lesser extent me) that he deserves this 3rd chance at being our main man and I do love Griffiths like us all. Still I do not think that he should just walk into the team because hes fit, we arent desperate for fire power and it would leave paddy demoralised thinking what must I do? I would add though that I believe paddy and griff together as our front 2 (granted they are 3and 4) would blow the opposition away so talented are our not 1st choice strikers , really excited about our squad this season so unfortunate we cant witness them in person does anyone believe that if this was any other player bar griff they would get the same support? Maybe at first , touch and go at second but third time? No way still as i said i want a fit griff in the side but no relying on past exploits this seasons too important.HH

I was shocked that he didn't put Griff on for the simple reason he is our best striker after Eddy. He has an understanding with eddy and the touch to make short passes in tight spaces and get us through packed defences were this is vital. He is a natural goalscorer who has always delivered goals, important goals for us. If we look back at the best football we have played for years, and I include the now deposed messiah's teams in that, when we played 352 with Griff and Eddy leading the line. I am shocked that having been relatively toothless so far, one shot on target on Thursday, that Lenny isn't trying to get him back. I was shocked that with Ajeti out we need a proven goalscorer to step in. our attack is like a blade and right now its blunt. If nobody else hs realised this then I would suggest re watching some of our games. Having Griff in and around the box gives us a player who has quick feet, an eye for a defence opening pass and can shoot.

It isn't slagging Klimala, its just realising that griff is a level above him and for me, better than Ajeti too. I like Pats effort, his heart, his commitment, but, at the end of the day we win leagues, progress in Europe when we play our best players. Griff is one of our very best players. His partnership with Eddy is sublime. I miss him and I bet you Eddy does too. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word shocked. I wasn't really shocked because I have been scratching my head at Lenny's selection and tactics all season. I should have said, disappointed.

Members online

Latest posts

Back