FK Sarajevo v Celtic - Match Thread

I want to be the first one to congratulate you. You were a better team and deserved to go through. We did our best and tried very hard, no hard feelings for our players.

Anyway, I always loved Celtic and it's my favourite club in Europe besides Sarajevo. IT always was. And that was a case long before we played against you.

You'll always have a fan in the far country of Bosnia. Good luck in the group stage Hoops.

HH.

The rancid jealousy is drippin aff yi ya cat loving 🚜 driver.
God’s glorious Angel the Saint Duffy came unto Stevie and he doth said I forsake the Lubo and I say Jamsan he is worthy.
but beware the Fermer for he is stinky
And it came to pass
GIRFUY

HH 😂😂
NNNNnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,,,,,,,,,The jamsam did say onto duffy ,,,,canna a have it ,,,,,canna have it ,,,,,,,,canna have it ,,,,,,,,,and the hoopy did help in with the cheat , and the duffy hauf pissed said i ffs take it ya whinge

I want to be the first one to congratulate you. You were a better team and deserved to go through. We did our best and tried very hard, no hard feelings for our players.

Anyway, I always loved Celtic and it's my favourite club in Europe besides Sarajevo. IT always was. And that was a case long before we played against you.

You'll always have a fan in the far country of Bosnia. Good luck in the group stage Hoops.

HH.
Cheers
You're welcome anytime
HH

Back