Flag Day! Celtic v St Johnstone, Celtic Park Saturday 3rd August - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
The widows of Billy McNeill and Stevie Chalmers will unfurl the flag then wish Celtic well for 9IAR.

Jullien and Simunovic are both suspended, rather bizarrely, so the defence will have to cope without them.

St Johnstone will sit in though so it's going to be down to our attackers. Hopefully Lenny plays the system used in the game last Wednesday with two up top.

Prediction 4-0.

A good convincing win playing fast attractive football and putting away more of the chances we create. Also Hatem plays well and shows he’s a player who can defend as well as rampage forward. A good performance from him sets him up for Cluj and reduces our chances of unforced errors.

Great the season is back.

Somebody is going to get a real football doing this Season. If we play the way we have in the CL. Can see us run riot here at home.
Griffiths hat trick Eddy Corpus And CalMac
6-0. Dream 3-0 reality. Fuck it 6-0 it is
reasons here we win for Billy and Stevie.
Mon the Hoops YNWA.

HH ?

Last edited:
Bain , Hatem, Ajer, Bitton and Boli. Brown Mcgregor Ncham. Forrest Eddie and Morgan
Subs Gordon Christie Shved, Ralston Hayes and Griff.

I'm not saying the team I've guessed is the ideal team but with Jozo and Julien suspended that's a very strong side. Tough to leave such talent on the bench, any of whom deserve a start, but i'm thinking of cover for all positions if we go down to 10 men

Bain , Hatem, Ajer, Bitton and Boli. Brown Mcgregor Ncham. Forrest Eddie and Morgan
Subs Gordon Christie Shved, Ralston Hayes and Griff.

I'm not saying the team I've guessed is the ideal team but with Jozo and Julien suspended that's a very strong side. Tough to leave such talent on the bench, any of whom deserve a start, but i'm thinking of cover for all positions if we go down to 10 men
Shocked you've left Christie on the bench as I believe he is the key to us playing outstsnding football. For me he has to start this game ahead of Morgan, Ntcham or even Forrest. At the moment our midfield should revolve around Christie, CalMac & Broony - in my opinion only, of course.

Shocked you've left Christie on the bench as I believe he is the key to us playing outstsnding football. For me he has to start this game ahead of Morgan, Ntcham or even Forrest. At the moment our midfield should revolve around Christie, CalMac & Broony - in my opinion only, of course.
It was an agonising decision but read the post again more carefully. I'm assuming that we will be playing 10 v 12 by half time. Christie for the last 30 minutes to score two goals.

Totally agree 100% re Corpus
N'tcham looked like he was getting interested again v Nomme but one swallow doesn't make a summer

Another surprising omission would be Mikey Johnston who I hope to see as a 1sr team regular this coming season

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back