Follow Follow call for 2nd Dossier to prevent the 10!

Billy's back on the Deludamol, links and pictures inside

[/QUOTE
No suprises, TBH tho, I'm too busy celebrating 9iar to give a flying fuck what these Greetin faced monkeys are moanin aboot.
Hail Hail

Running Sevco is like making love to a beautiful woman
MV5BZGNmOTk0NzItMGNhYy00MWIyLTkzNGQtMWVjNzgyMmE3MDE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg

Just when you thought you had seen it all .
A hurtin sevvie fan greeting about sevco 2012 being cheated by the MIB in Scottish football .

How good is this 9IAR lark when your celebrating our football dominance and then the barking mad creators of the banter years , just keep putting the icing on the cake with deluded rantings on an near hourly basis .
what can you possibly say about that rant other than

Ha ha
ha ha
ha ha ,ha ha,ha ha

Just when you thought you had seen it all .
A hurtin sevvie fan greeting about sevco 2012 being cheated by the MIB in Scottish football .

How good is this 9IAR lark when your celebrating our football dominance and then the barking mad creators of the banter years , just keep putting the icing on the cake with deluded rantings on an near hourly basis .
what can you possibly say about that rant other than

Ha ha
ha ha
ha ha ,ha ha,ha ha

After moaning at me about corruption in scottish football I finally got my hun mates to admit they would have never caught us. I was told that it should be 8 and 3 quarter titles. I asked about their shared title with dumbarton 😏....quick subject change. Some chat about the fenian SNP and Lawwells best mate Doncaster. I was then told 9 should have and asterisk. I sent the list of EBT trophies....I was told that a really good lawyer said they were to keep those titles. I was told the 5 way agreement was a fantasy made up by Lawwell and the Celtic board....I asked why were they so angry....they have admitted the titles ours...we all agree Doncaster useless so what's the problem....they then started their shite about Celtic boys club....that's when you know you've beat a hun in an argument....love it. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

.................I sent the list of EBT trophies....I was told that a really good lawyer said they were to keep those titles. I was told the 5 way agreement was a fantasy made up by Lawwell and the Celtic board....I asked why were they so angry....they have admitted the titles ours...we all agree Doncaster useless so what's the problem....

Tell them how do you buy history in liquidation without your creditors dropping their stake and agreeing a CVA to get you out. Taxman killed them for not paying their taxes and the SFA opened a back door as stated by you, a secret agreement that allowed the huns to tell creditors we are new company but same club when honours are involved, total scam and fraud to members of society who put money into this sham.

Unknown-5.jpeg

After moaning at me about corruption in scottish football I finally got my hun mates to admit they would have never caught us. I was told that it should be 8 and 3 quarter titles. I asked about their shared title with dumbarton 😏....quick subject change. Some chat about the fenian SNP and Lawwells best mate Doncaster. I was then told 9 should have and asterisk. I sent the list of EBT trophies....I was told that a really good lawyer said they were to keep those titles. I was told the 5 way agreement was a fantasy made up by Lawwell and the Celtic board....I asked why were they so angry....they have admitted the titles ours...we all agree Doncaster useless so what's the problem....they then started their shite about Celtic boys club....that's when you know you've beat a hun in an argument....love it. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

GIRFUT Lubo. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

.................I sent the list of EBT trophies....I was told that a really good lawyer said they were to keep those titles. I was told the 5 way agreement was a fantasy made up by Lawwell and the Celtic board....I asked why were they so angry....they have admitted the titles ours...we all agree Doncaster useless so what's the problem....

Tell them how do you buy history in liquidation without your creditors dropping their stake and agreeing a CVA to get you out. Taxman killed them for not paying their taxes and the SFA opened a back door as stated by you, a secret agreement that allowed the huns to tell creditors we are new company but same club when honours are involved, total scam and fraud to members of society who put money into this sham.

View attachment 9491

Oh apparently they will come out of liquidation soon. Β£20 million is all that's needed...

"You can't use the technicalities of no legal connection. It was Celtics feeder club , their are literally hundreds of claims waiting to go to court but the SNP Fenian bastard justice minister won't allow a public inquiry. But he will have one into islamaphobia"

Another one.

For the record when they started their pish about Celtic boys club I pointed out that legally they are nothing to do with us but Celtic and every single fan condemn the dirty bastards and would do what we could to make sure they rot in hell. I the pointed out that all areas in society have an issue, even them..I mentioned the board sending a victim to the administrators, not to point score but to make a point about it happening everywhere....to which I had a reply of.....

"That's one guy man come on πŸ˜‚ yous would have a a queue for compensation the size of London road πŸ˜‚"

How can you argue with that logic πŸ€”

Back