FOLLOW FOLLOW DELIRIUM

I'll pass searching if its a hun site was just curious if it was a blog or forum but if its one of they hun daftie sites i'll give it a miss.
I read the forum from time to time, not sure if they also have a blog... not that interested.

FF has the highest concentration of bigoted morons on the planet. Tarrier this, bheggars that, fenland and scum are how they refer to us. On top of that, they are fucking deluded. Some actually think they have a team that is capable of winning the league.

Every year since they came up it’s been we are going for 55. We play our cards right and it will be 2055 and they will still be saying that.

I don’t know any other site on the tinternet that makes me laugh out loud so much.

FF has the highest concentration of bigoted morons on the planet. Tarrier this, bheggars that, fenland and scum are how they refer to us. On top of that, they are fucking deluded. Some actually think they have a team that is capable of winning the league.

Every year since they came up it’s been we are going for 55. We play our cards right and it will be 2055 and they will still be saying that.

I don’t know any other site on the tinternet that makes me laugh out loud so much.

RM is similar. Tarriers this, taigs that, tickets for the paedodome... one of them uses a Besiktas avatar because the initials are BJK, for fuck's sake. And we are supposedly the obsessed ones. Sure.

I guess they need the vitriol, it's not like they have many positive aspects to focus on.

Leigh is second to none when it comes to winding them up. And the amount of abuse he gets for it is staggering. When Levein does it to us, it's all just a laugh. But when Leigh does it it's incenciary, provocative, irresponsible and outright dangerous. Just further proof of the media bias against us.

Back