Follow Follow meltdown over Catore's 55 quid TRFC school jumpers!

First day at school:

Teacher: You boy.......why aren't you wearing the school jumper as required by uniform regulations?

Wee tadger: Sorry sir, but mah daddyunkle stole mah jumper and started shoutin' sumfin aboot gaun fir fifty-five. My sistermaw bought it fae the ASDA George range for four quid, but some mannie wie a squeaky scouse accent stuck a transfer oan it an my sistermaw gave 'um her whole universal credit payment fir it!

Best posts on follow, follow;
“Don’t forget
The Rangers policy has always been shut up and give us your money.
Yeah they’ll spout about loyalty being rewarded (usually around May funnily enough)
But it’s all just sound bites”
“So we have
Multiple versions of the home strip
Multiple versions of inconsistencies in sizing
Castore and rfc logos on school jumpers That retail for a fiver
Goods received missing letters
Goods received missing badges
Goods not received at all
Goods being destroyed after 1 wash
Multiple complaints of queries being ignored
This is an absolute disgrace”

Another cluster feck happening over there, now doing one of their “famous boycotts” 🤣🤣

Best posts on follow, follow;
“Don’t forget
The Rangers policy has always been shut up and give us your money.
Yeah they’ll spout about loyalty being rewarded (usually around May funnily enough)
But it’s all just sound bites”
“So we have
Multiple versions of the home strip
Multiple versions of inconsistencies in sizing
Castore and rfc logos on school jumpers That retail for a fiver
Goods received missing letters
Goods received missing badges
Goods not received at all
Goods being destroyed after 1 wash
Multiple complaints of queries being ignored
This is an absolute disgrace”

Another cluster feck happening over there, now doing one of their “famous boycotts” 🤣🤣

I think we're all missing the big picture here. Big Peter has ordered the shit kit to be sent out to the munkies in this state.

I think we're all missing the big picture here. Big Peter has ordered the shit kit to be sent out to the munkies in this state.
Yep, the unseen fenian hands stitching those shoddy garments together (hope they were wearing industrial gloves and hazmat suits though.........the toxicity levels of these garments could be potentially lethal. Especially after liberal lashings of hun BO are applied to the polyester material)

Yep, the unseen fenian hands stitching those shoddy garments together (hope they were wearing industrial gloves and hazmat suits though.........the toxicity levels of these garments could be potentially lethal. Especially after liberal lashings of hun BO are applied to the polyester material)

Not to be worn near a naked flame (or a candle ;)) or pooooof

Members online

Latest posts

Back