Follow Follow Meltdown over King Billy statue as Kulture Klub loses the plot

Personally

personally did not know there was a statue,! could not give a 💩,pathetic ! It is history, I like prob all on here have no time for the ‘british empire’, caused more mayhem than good around the world,!!!!! ,you cannot erase history that you do not like ,by ignoring these statues ,we are showing our contempt to all the ‘imperialism ‘that they stand for,we cannot escape here in Scotland ,as this country was also engaged in the slave trade ,change street names ,wtf, change to what ? Many people who did not get involved ,are now having to make a decision where they stand ,? i am 73 yrs old ,at school we where taught the history of the world ,forget it all now ,god sake ,hh
Thinking back ,I seem to remember it? Think it is old age catching up hh

I knew about the statue as i usually park there when i go to the Royal , strange place to put a gay dutch guy on a horse ,the benches next to it are usually filled wi junkies on the tap
The OO marches start from there after they've all sooked the horses boaby , the building next to it is filled with loyalist pish ,,,,,,,it's what makes Glasgow Great
"after they've all sooked the horses boaby"
Fucks sake Kelly, splooted ma tea oot all over the place
😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂

....Way back in the mid nineties, and because the Vaults was packed out, I was in the pub that's now called McCoys and these days I'm in there with my missus before every home game from about 11.30 am, having travelled early from Dundee to miss the later traffic.
I'm sure the pub was called by another name at that time.

I can remember it being about 1995 and was going to the evening Celtic Euro game when they played Bordeau ......I think....or a another French team and we got beat 3 - nil.
Anyway I'm sure there were a few huns in it back then and probably a scum infested bar normally, but in a conversation with one chap, he was talking about King Billy and said that he (billy) was said to be a homosexual who often preyed on little boys and sometimes girls.

I didn't know about this and doubted him, but he called his mate across who nodded in agreement and who also said (while standing within his own circle of pals) that billy was a sick paedo and often beat up his wife the Queen Mary.
I know my history but couldn't find anything anywhere about it and would appreciate any info that would verify this, if factually correct.

Wouldn't that be something if their supreme 'commander' in chief was the most vile and loathe-some creature EVER imaginable.......oh, and as paedos go I think the filth must be reminded about this repeatedly.....by way of karma and a disgrace.

....anyone for an Earl Grey! 🙂

....Way back in the mid nineties, and because the Vaults was packed out, I was in the pub that's now called McCoys and these days I'm in there with my missus before every home game from about 11.30 am, having travelled early from Dundee to miss the later traffic.
I'm sure the pub was called by another name at that time.

I can remember it being about 1995 and was going to the evening Celtic Euro game when they played Bordeau ......I think....or a another French team and we got beat 3 - nil.
Anyway I'm sure there were a few huns in it back then and probably a scum infested bar normally, but in a conversation with one chap, he was talking about King Billy and said that he (billy) was said to be a homosexual who often preyed on little boys and sometimes girls.

I didn't know about this and doubted him, but he called his mate across who nodded in agreement and who also said (while standing within his own circle of pals) that billy was a sick paedo and often beat up his wife the Queen Mary.
I know my history but couldn't find anything anywhere about it and would appreciate any info that would verify this, if factually correct.

Wouldn't that be something if their supreme 'commander' in chief was the most vile and loathe-some creature EVER imaginable.......oh, and as paedos go I think the filth must be reminded about this repeatedly.....by way of karma and a disgrace.

....anyone for an Earl Grey! 🙂
And his campaign was funded by the Vatican! don't dae tea, can of Stella fur me! ☘ 🍺🥳

While Black Lives Matter, was going on with social distancing at Glasgow Green & lot's of masks.

The Silly Billy's wher in George Square protecting The Cenotaph, D Division

View attachment 9857

...ha ha, the building on the right is squint, and their Pisa-taph is leaning towards it........probably 'jerry' built!!.......
...either that or Dave the shameful Glibmeister was the architect squaring it at the time of erection...or the weight of the all the 'peephole' in the front of the picture is having a devastating effect on the city's skidmarks ...and flagstones.....glad they hid their uglies.. 😹 😹

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back