Follow Follow Meltdown over King Billy statue as Kulture Klub loses the plot

How sad are these ' peepul ' talking about all out war etc. Get a grip, it's a statue for fuck sake. Wanting armed police round it 24 hours a day. 🤣🤣 pathetic.
The rage was fuelled by the scottish hun they ran with the banner headline stories yesterday mentioning BLM had it on their list but not to be outdone they threw in the republican IRA graffiti that way it get's the hordes onside and turned it away from a BLM problem followed on with quick staunch anti republican views from the OO

I parked there on wednesday to go to the Royal infirmary saw no graffiti at all ,so unless it was written in pencil i'm guessing it was made up pish story by a hate filled rag top

The rage was fuelled by the scottish hun they ran with the banner headline stories yesterday mentioning BLM had it on their list but not to be outdone they threw in the republican IRA graffiti that way it get's the hordes onside and turned it away from a BLM problem followed on with quick staunch anti republican views from the OO

I parked there on wednesday to go to the Royal infirmary saw no graffiti at all ,so unless it was written in pencil i'm guessing it was made up pish story by a hate filled rag top
Made up pish, more than likely, knowing full well the Deluded huns will jump on it..

Get doon there in the tractor Kelly and rip the fucker doon

Personally
How sad are these ' peepul ' talking about all out war etc. Get a grip, it's a statue for fuck sake. Wanting armed police round it 24 hours a day. 🤣🤣 pathetic.
personally did not know there was a statue,! could not give a 💩,pathetic ! It is history, I like prob all on here have no time for the ‘british empire’, caused more mayhem than good around the world,!!!!! ,you cannot erase history that you do not like ,by ignoring these statues ,we are showing our contempt to all the ‘imperialism ‘that they stand for,we cannot escape here in Scotland ,as this country was also engaged in the slave trade ,change street names ,wtf, change to what ? Many people who did not get involved ,are now having to make a decision where they stand ,? i am 73 yrs old ,at school we where taught the history of the world ,forget it all now ,god sake ,hh

I knew about the statue as i usually park there when i go to the Royal , strange place to put a gay dutch guy on a horse ,the benches next to it are usually filled wi junkies on the tap
The OO marches start from there after they've all sooked the horses boaby , the building next to it is filled with loyalist pish ,,,,,,,it's what makes Glasgow Great

Members online

No members online now.

Back