Follow Follow Meltdown over King Billy statue as Kulture Klub loses the plot

And there were more Scots in Cumberland's army,than there was in Charlies army, a proddy, catholic thing.........
did you know Cumberland was the kings wee brother?

uncle of the next king.

never understood why he called Cumberland?

that whole period of hanoverians the elite used coded names

most prime ministers were not known by name, just title

Duke Newcastle

earl of here

margrave of there

but hard to find out their names, I always wondered if they were related so hide it by using a title

And some had two 3 titles

so duke of one place but also lord of another

guess they liked keeping their deeds hidden

the sevco way :p

did you know Cumberland was the kings wee brother?

uncle of the next king.

never understood why he called Cumberland?

that whole period of hanoverians the elite used coded names

most prime ministers were not known by name, just title

Duke Newcastle

earl of here

margrave of there

but hard to find out their names, I always wondered if they were related so hide it by using a title

And some had two 3 titles

so duke of one place but also lord of another

guess they liked keeping their deeds hidden

the sevco way :p
even Windsors changed name when they thought old one had bad publicity :p:p:p:p

different title same old company :p:p:p:p

I think its hearsay tbh

Rumours were he was inclined to male friends like King James 1st

The King James Bible dude.

But whether they were inclined to what we would call underage friends will never be known, since the gay inclinations are even denied.

But the secret sects spawning from the occult, gnostic esoteric realms have always had a connection with homosexual inclinations, well I believe it just pure hedonistic tendencies, bisexual, orgy type dudes.

Also appears to be a connection to the dtysfunctioning amygdala personalities in general. Well thats my thoughts, im sure I read it in a psychology paper.

The Knights templars were accused of being homosexuals who liked nothing better to have orgies in the Forrests while desecrating the crucifix and worshipping a skull and bones.

Whether thats true has always been doubted by im sure the inquisition records have confessions of that type, perhaps under duress?

The connections with warrior homosexuals goes right back to antiquity.

The Macedonian/greeks allegedly had wife's for kids but men for pleasure???

The roman elite loved a good orgy.

The Grand orient masons/illuminati/skull and bones people allegedly revel in it in the Forrests. Hedonism seems to be a thing that has parraleles with narcistic spectrum and tendencies to stretch towards sadistic elements.

Now whether these elite types are all into wild hedonism and again whether that stretches into the illegal categories is very debatable.

But the evidense appears to suggest there might be something in that thesis?

The one thing they all hate is the church (the one that claims authenticity) and its alleged again has many suggestions that to bring down the church they clandestinely joined it to bring it down for the very things the elite like to do in the Forrests????

the one thing I suspect is the psychopaths of the world enjoy power trips and illegal stuff that could be described as demonic behaviours

Baphomet - demon of sexual perversion with children including sacrificial rites in forrests

Asmodeus - Homosexual demon allegedly into little kids

Ashtoreth (allegedly the wife of Baal in biblical books) demon of homosexual female hedonism- associated with jezebel I once read???

Leviathan the demon of sadistic deviations????

Beelzebub aka Lucifer aka satan king of the big 4 above?????

Now demonology books are replete with this kind of information.

And the one thing they all love is anything but the truth?

So its a far stretch to nail any thesis down on these characters. real or imaginary.

But in the esoteric books of the masonic gnostic people who also are allegedly connected with all the above. Most of these demon types are mentioned in their hidden books of Solomon- allegedly

Perhaps the claim that their secret is all their secrets are lies passed as truth

And it does indeed seem to be something that FF and SS types revel in.

Anything but the truth

Accuse outwardly exactly what you do.

Hypocrites with a brass neck and sociopaths tendencies.

Was King Billy a Peado?

No idea.

Was he homosexual?

Seems to be evidense to support that thesis.

But the hanoverians/germanic elite and their grand orient secret societies are replete with these types. All the way back to pagan times. Forrests, masquerades and bohemian groovers.

Very insightful TET,

Thanks.

It never ceases tae amaze me,that the huns neglect tae mention,that king billy's campaign was funded by the Vatican,and the battle of the boyne was fought in August!,they just don't do facts do they! ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿฅณ
and castore merchandise is the business,said Achmed,fae his stall in the barras!
[/QUOTE
Clearly dont know their history but what do you expect.๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ
Time to educate themselves on things that matter instead of being led
along like ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ follow follow.

They dont appear to know objective history

But they do know whatever history suits their delusions.

"Their" History is not really history but they know "Their" history well :p:p:p:p:p

Battenburg and Saxe-coburg Gotha to Windsor

Battenburg family related to Prince Philip including all his sisters I think were married to high ranking SS Commanders

Even the King who abdicated was a fan of hitlers philosophy.

Their Prussian cousins the Kaisers children are currently fighting to get their lost property and titles back allegedly

It is an age of compensation for war victims after all. And the hohenzollerns feel they were unjustly dispossessed of their estates.

"In other words, Britain's Charles, Prince of Wales is actually prince; Ernst August, Prince of Hannover, Duke of Brunswick and Lรผneburg, a great-grandson of the last German emperor,"

Quote from link above

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Grandson of the kaiser

kept that one quiet :p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
They dont appear to know objective history

But they do know whatever history suits their delusions.

"Their" History is not really history but they know "Their" history well :p:p:p:p:p

Battenburg and Saxe-coburg Gotha to Windsor

Battenburg family related to Prince Philip including all his sisters I think were married to high ranking SS Commanders

Even the King who abdicated was a fan of hitlers philosophy.

Their Prussian cousins the Kaisers children are currently fighting to get their lost property and titles back allegedly

It is an age of compensation for war victims after all. And the hohenzollerns feel they were unjustly dispossessed of their estates.

"In other words, Britain's Charles, Prince of Wales is actually prince; Ernst August, Prince of Hannover, Duke of Brunswick and Lรผneburg, a great-grandson of the last German emperor,"

Quote from link above

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Grandson of the kaiser

kept that one quiet :p:p:p:p:p
I too am quite knowledgeable about history ,in my school days we were
enlightened with that content.Very well explained Tet.
Agree also trying to wipe under the carpet about what they are all
about, selective about what to believe and also in denial about real issues.

They changed because Windsor was more English sounding
The did not want to be associated with a German one.
Yes I agree it was too embarrassing because of the war.
Saxa Goethe Coburg was their real name. Too German sounding for 1914 sensibilities. Windsor much friendlier. Same with Battenberg, Mountbattan much less German.
At this time German Shepherd dogs became known as Alsatians too.
The Brits are pathetic.

Anybody want to see a Nazi picking a fight with the wrong guy in London?

A thing of absolute beauty.

Enjoy.

Did ye see the story about the BLM protester saving one of the far right guys?
Apparently the far right guy was getting the shite kicked out him. Up steps this big black dude, he picks up the far right guy and puts him across his shoulders and marches off with the guy he just saved and hands him to cops/ambulance crew. Was in the Guardian today with a good photo too.
He said he had to save him because he feared for the guys life. He said if a white man died at the hands of black youths it would have unleashed chaos. I saved him for my children's future he said.

Last edited:
London yesterday, the 'College Graduates' of Britain First
Question 1 - How do you spell Britain ?
Question 2 - What's with the idiot, wearing a bra ?
Question 3 - Has 'bra' dude, pissed his pants ?
Question 4 - The guy above the Butchers Apron flag, between the baseball hat dudes, "Is that his head, or is the moon out early ?"
That is the end of today's exam

They are absolute scum of the earth
HH

View attachment 9874
The tit in the bra ,,,,,he pished himself early cos he's just been caught by his distinctive luminous pished outfit kicking a po-lice serg in the back ,,,,,,he's gettin 2-3 yrs according to the judge

Better get his mates to send him some tena

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am quite knowledgeable about history ,in my school days we were
enlightened with that content.Very well explained Tet.
Agree also trying to wipe under the carpet about what they are all
about, selective about what to believe and also in denial about real issues.

I was on ff there and they have a thread on times articles

now nearly every post is twisted

but came across a prime example of their deliberate twisting of words to suit an agenda

dude makes serious allegations against Alex mosson.

his so called evidence is a cut from an evening times article.

but the details of article are not complete

So its there to suggest that his claims are correct based on that article.

I decided to look for the actual article to see if missing bits corroborate his allegations and well it seems he deliberately missed out the next sentence since it didn't suit his allegations.

But any fun reading that will now assume the allegations he makes are true since well he must have been hired by a dude now in prison.

he didn't mention the dudes name. but the fact he mentioned the company he owned leads people to think the guy who hired him was the missing name of dude now in prison.

suits his allegations

but the actual article in full totally anuls his so called claims as fiction

Actual article

the bit he managed to screen grab

notice the difference.

thats not accidentally getting wrong information

thats deliberate misinformation of a very serious kind.

And that site and any thread on those topics are replete with those kind of deliberate accidental fake news.

never shut down though.

They no longer teach history as such in Primary Schools.
They teach about WW2 nothing else.
I always maintain it is to bury the act of Colonisation as it is a blot in Britain's history.
I know adults who think Ireland was about religion.
They have little knowledge that the Irish
People were trying to protect their Country from British ownership.
Education has a lot to answer for.
The Brits have blood soaked history. Is there a country in the world the Brits have not tried to rob and murder the natives. No wonder they don't teach objective history anymore. Hide the shameful past and promote the myth " we are known throughout the world for our sense of FairPlay, anything else is not cricket dear boy" aye right then!!!

If ye are bored and have a few hours to pass, go to former Ambassador Craig Murrays web site. He has made his book,The Catholic Orangemen of Togo and Other Conflicts I Have Known, free to download as a PDF.
It deals with mercenaries in Africa and much more. Well worth reading and for nowt too.

The Brits have blood soaked history. Is there a country in the world the Brits have not tried to rob and murder the natives. No wonder they don't teach objective history anymore. Hide the shameful past and promote the myth " we are known throughout the world for our sense of FairPlay, anything else is not cricket dear boy" aye right then!!!
I grew up in the black country in the late 60s early 70s when coloured folk were just settling in the midlands at the time the schools still believed they were either at war or grooming the next generation of cannon fodder

Every year each new class would make the long journey to the imperial war museum in London there were 2 kids in my class one from bangledesh and another from the west indies they would be picked out for the gory lectures as we toured around the imperialist conquests of the empire in they days racist words like the n word and c word were common place fk even alf garnet was on the telly every week end sayin it so hearing teachers sayin it wasn't any different see the racisim and the imperialist view point was ingrained in every class all through the years bred through the years

Don't know if the school system in England still does the iwm tours every year or maybe they saw some sense and moved on

on a happier ending our neighbours were pure bassas so we sold our house to the first black person in our area ,heard suburbia was never the same after that

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Back