Follow the Money

CarlisleReiver

Something is happening behind the scenes at the club, and insiders are buying into it.
I could only think it’s inregards the managerial position at the club as we haven’t had any off the field success.

Eddie Howe is the rumour which I believe would make the share price move like this as it would galvanise the support and increase the chances of Champions league football. It would be a Brendan Rodgers type signing. 86C494FC-9A58-40B5-A048-1738FE56240F.png

The shares were at 125 at the start of the season I think and dropped to 85 at their lowest. How the graph is numbered makes it look more dramatic. It is good though that some confidence is returning to the club regarding share price. So who is buying them and in what amount to move the price. It may be pure speculation with the price that bit lower. Everyone knows we are restructuring so taking a bet now could be seen as a quick easy money road. If Celtic sign a name manager the price may spike quickly giving a chance to sell at profit. A no name choice may drop the price but not much and not quickly and let's face it with our solid financial base as an ongoing competitive advantage over sevco it is only matter of time till we are back on top where we belong. Canni come quick enough though.

Were in hard times some folk or investors will be releasing a few on the market knowing there's willing buyers wanting to purchase ,,,the trust being one and any of the larger 2 investors will be looking to hoover up any that are going

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemon, sorry I didn't post a larger graph, this wasn't to cause any deception but you bring up some good points. The trading in Celtic is very low and small trades can a do move the price.

Below is a weekly chart as this takes out the noise - over the last few weeks we can see a up tick in the share price: What can we say is the cause, more buyers than sellers ;-)

celtic.PNG

The shares were at 125 at the start of the season I think and dropped to 85 at their lowest. How the graph is numbered makes it look more dramatic. It is good though that some confidence is returning to the club regarding share price. So who is buying them and in what amount to move the price. It may be pure speculation with the price that bit lower. Everyone knows we are restructuring so taking a bet now could be seen as a quick easy money road. If Celtic sign a name manager the price may spike quickly giving a chance to sell at profit. A no name choice may drop the price but not much and not quickly and let's face it with our solid financial base as an ongoing competitive advantage over sevco it is only matter of time till we are back on top where we belong. Canni come quick enough though.
I suspect

and its just a speculative guess

The restructuring of the CL with extra games guaranteed, if the noises are correct mean the income levels could increase.

That news is bound to have a bearing on the Celtic share price with fluctuations a bit more wild until the news is solidfied

throw in speculation of new manager

coupled with the forces to oust regime, then the spivs will be shorting and gambling on their feelings of the changes before they are announced.

But with the CL pot stir and the uncertainty that brings but perhaps worth gamble if it makes tv incomes bigger.

It could even be host of other factors

But my guess is the CL changes are reason the share price getting upward pressures

It could even be a catastrophic development at the crypt that hasn't been officially disclosed?

Lemon, sorry I didn't post a larger graph, this wasn't to cause any deception but you bring up some good points. The trading in Celtic is very low and small trades can a do move the price.

Below is a weekly chart as this takes out the noise - over the last few weeks we can see a up tick in the share price: What can we say is the cause, more buyers than sellers ;-)

View attachment 13778
No problem cr. Your new one is sair on my auld eyes 😂. It was not the size of the graph though, I was just pointing out that on the vertical axis it has no base number so goes from ? to 99 for the first square then each square represents 6 then 5 then 5...... no thought that you were trying to mislead I just hate graphs like that 😂

I agree with your summation overall Lemon; but with the caveat that we must use our financial advantage in a much better way than in recent seasons. There is also the opportunity for sevco to qualify for champions league money which ( if we don't qualify ) levels the field. Even given their obvious debt.

I agree with your summation overall Lemon; but with the caveat that we must use our financial advantage in a much better way than in recent seasons. There is also the opportunity for sevco to qualify for champions league money which ( if we don't qualify ) levels the field. Even given their obvious debt.
Very true Frank. The sevco finances will remain a mystery probably until that CL money is obtained- or not but as they know the figures can't be hidden forever. We as you say have to get our direction sorted and the right team in place to move us forward. As I said in another post somewhere- our recruitment since the initial days of BR has been absolute rubbish and no youngsters establishing themselves since CM and KT is another cause for concern.

View attachment 13778
Did the celtic trust not buy a load of shares last week

Members online

No members online now.

Back