Food for thought ?

Celtic Ghostie

Season 19/20 Porto - Winners Be'er Sheeva - Fourth Willem2 - 5th Riga - Winners.
This season Porto - Second with 2 games played Be'er Sheeva - Eighth with 2 games played Willem 2 - Eighth with 2 games played Riga - Four points clear at top with 19 games played. Celtic and Aberdeen were playing champions away from home with Celtics opponents halfway through their season. Taking travel and climatic conditions into account 'Well and the Dons got the short straw but our draw was not the cakewalk many of us had the arrogance to assume so well done Sellick and a truly grudging hat tip to the huns for a good result. I watched the game on my VP knowing the result so I was relaxed and contrary to most opinions I thought Celtic played well against an opponent with eleven behind the ball on a small pitch 😁😁😁 Final thought - I don't have a lot of faith in Lennys tactical ability, that's my real concern this season. ( Wee GS for me )

Last edited:
Sorry but just can't agree.
We were slow lethargic , totally lacking any dynamism( Frimpong and Briton aside).
I could go on and criticise specific performances of players but how the manager can come out after and say we played very well beggars belief.
The only positive of significance was the result. But gese watching it was terrible, whŷ take one touch when five will do.
HH

Forrest should take note same with lenny the goal came with gettin the ball out quick and quicker passing this side to side shit and tryn to walk it into the net won't work when you give teams time to regroup and park the bus

Time and time again frimpong hit the bye line got balls across and kept running even chasing back , not once did he get up fiddle with his socks or pat his hair like forrest ,and yet i'd bet forrest will be back in for sundays game

i see andy walker has said that we have to sell eddie because the club are burning money fast. considering the fact that we have a billionare chairman which as far as i know the huns dont, how are the still spending money like water without selling players
I realise its just conjecture on my part

But having watched this documentary I think it explains the whole Sevco experience and why its tolerated.

my synopsis if you cant be arsed watching it

The city of London in that documentary (in square mile part with different laws to rest of UK) is allegedly aware of trillion dollar boiler shell companies working out of London. These shell companies are subsidiaries of Tax haven trust funds in ex British empire locations. They are hidden from the UK economy in International business transactions to subsidise city economy.

They are trust funds so no one knows who owns the assets.

they dont pay tax coz no-one knows who owns the trust.

it is alleged that these trust funds own trillions of assets syphoned out of ex British colonies (ongoing) through crime and other illicit financial transactions.

BOE says they are ex British colonies so they dont have jurisdiction over the tax fraud involved.

But the wealth is filtered into UK although these funds dont exist in uk under secret banking laws that apply to city square mile. International money markets hidden in trust accounts that no-one owns. But its legal.

All very sevco to me.

might explain why the banker class want Brexit

no law above the uk law would allow the scam to continue indefinately

And well if London doesn't do it

Switzerland
Monaco
Hong Kong
Singapore
etc etc will take on that role pronto

regulating the city square mile would see massive capital flight from london

cant be having that im afraid.

Last edited:
Forrest should take note same with lenny the goal came with gettin the ball out quick and quicker passing this side to side shit and tryn to walk it into the net won't work when you give teams time to regroup and park the bus

Time and time again frimpong hit the bye line got balls across and kept running even chasing back , not once did he get up fiddle with his socks or pat his hair like forrest ,and yet i'd bet forrest will be back in for sundays game
Forrest needs to take a seat on the fucking bench until he overcomes being a man down.

Season 19/20 Porto - Winners Be'er Sheeva - Fourth Willem2 - 5th Riga - Winners.
This season Porto - Second with 2 games played Be'er Sheeva - Eighth with 2 games played Willem 2 - Eighth with 2 games played Riga - Four points clear at top with 19 games played. Celtic and Aberdeen were playing champions away from home with Celtics opponents halfway through their season. Taking travel and climatic conditions into account 'Well and the Dons got the short straw but our draw was not the cakewalk many of us had the arrogance to assume so well done Sellick and a truly grudging hat tip to the huns for a good result. I watched the game on my VP knowing the result so I was relaxed and contrary to most opinions I thought Celtic played well against an opponent with eleven behind the ball on a small pitch 😁😁😁 Final thought - I don't have a lot of faith in Lennys tactical ability, that's my real concern this season. ( Wee GS for me )

you serious pal??..we were pish, shite, rotten, atrocious, mingin'. pick any one of those and you'd be more accurate.

Celtic got lucky against a fkn pub team and you think they played well!! I've never seen a more lacklustre performance in years.

Most of those players who were playing last night look as though they don't want to be there..especially Eddy.

Scott Brown is finished and couldn't get a game for a half decent team in the English first division..he's lucky he's playing in one of the worst leagues in Europe and that's the only reason he's got away with it for so long.

Neil Lennon has been fortunate in the past few games and 10 in a row is now only a miybe..personally I'd get shot of him in a heartbeat.

Do you remember the halcyon days we used to have in Europe?..fk they're now just a distant fkn memory..we were embarrassing last night.

Members online

Latest posts

Back