Food for thought ?

I never slated the team, though. 🤷‍♂️
Didn't say youd slated the team I did say I thought that some comments were a bit harsh especially when we won the game after all. How many times have we should've won but didnt? We went through from a tricky tie you were saying if I remember correctly the performance wasnt good enough? It was good enough for we won in normal time HH ☘

Didn't say youd slated the team I did say I thought that some comments were a bit harsh especially when we won the game after all. How many times have we should've won but didnt? We went through from a tricky tie you were saying if I remember correctly the performance wasnt good enough? It was good enough for we won in normal time HH ☘
you said you remember me slating the team: verbatim. 🤷‍♂️
again, quote me where you think I was harsh.

I already have said where I thought that you were a bit harsh in one of previous posts here. You thought that the performance wasnt good enough and it's not about just 90 minutes but it most definately is about the 90minutes in a one off ko tie in a foreign country v that countries champions

Dont worry tony hope you've not cut your fingernails for the nights game Haha
Theyre already bit to shreds from watching us so far this season 😂hopefully we kick on from the good performance on Sunday .Some hard games coming up for us in the next month!

Theyre already bit to shreds from watching us so far this season 😂hopefully we kick on from the good performance on Sunday .Some hard games coming up for us in the next month!
I'm looking forward to them TS as the bigger the game the better we play normally and especially the likes of eddy calmac and broony they are big game players who cant help but lift their game accordingly

you serious pal??..we were pish, shite, rotten, atrocious, mingin'. pick any one of those and you'd be more accurate.

Celtic got lucky against a fkn pub team and you think they played well!! I've never seen a more lacklustre performance in years.

Most of those players who were playing last night look as though they don't want to be there..especially Eddy.

Scott Brown is finished and couldn't get a game for a half decent team in the English first division..he's lucky he's playing in one of the worst leagues in Europe and that's the only reason he's got away with it for so long.

Neil Lennon has been fortunate in the past few games and 10 in a row is now only a miybe..personally I'd get shot of him in a heartbeat.

Do you remember the halcyon days we used to have in Europe?..fk they're now just a distant fkn memory..we were embarrassing last night.
Never embarrassing to win for winning makes you winners sure we, thats us btw werent firing on all cylinders but we won the game in normal time against champions who chose to sit back. The rangers face clubs who come at them like willem II and others like hibs meaning for an open game, us whoever face clubs who always sit in and hope for the best. It's the reason I cant wait to play yous cos yous will try and have a go and play right into our hands , again HHHWG10 ☘

football is about emotions as much as anything

emotions clash

if the football makes you emotional

share it with the noise

good bad or ugly

I love lennon

always have for many reasons

I wanted him as manager

I haven't been too impressed with him recently, mainly his after match chats

but on the pitch aint been too great for my mental health :p

But he winning so my emotions are twisted

winning is most important- relief
winning with style is my want- when I dont get my wants I throw toys out the pram

but as long as we win I dont have anyone to blame for my mental health tantrums but I still share them

"P

I agree football is emotive.

But when it comes to Celtic I think most of us would agree it’s about much, much, more than football.

Celtic to many of us I’m sure, is many things.

Celtic incorporates a culture, tradition, defiance, history, family, aspirations, togetherness, hope, faith, charity, politics, and so much more.

Celtic is a Club like no other...

Never embarrassing to win for winning makes you winners sure we, thats us btw werent firing on all cylinders but we won the game in normal time against champions who chose to sit back. The rangers face clubs who come at them like willem II and others like hibs meaning for an open game, us whoever face clubs who always sit in and hope for the best. It's the reason I cant wait to play yous cos yous will try and have a go and play right into our hands , again HHHWG10 ☘
Another encouraging thing ive noticed in the last few weeks is Goldsons starting to think hes Franz Beckenbauer again but we know when hes put under pressure hes prone to nose bleeds 😂thats why we need to get right on top of them and put them under pressure in a couple of weeks .Hope we show them up for what they are ,shite!

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree football is emotive.

But when it comes to Celtic I think most of us would agree it’s about much, much, more than football.

Celtic to many of us I’m sure, is many things.

Celtic incorporates a culture, tradition, defiance, history, family, aspirations, togetherness, hope, faith, charity, politics, and so much more.

Celtic is a Club like no other...
👏👏👏👏

Another encouraging think ive noticed in the last few weeks is Goldsons starting to think hes Franz Beckenbauer again but we know when hes put under pressure hes prone to nose bleeds 😂thats why we need to get right on top of them and put them under pressure in a couple of weeks .Hope we show them up for what they are ,shite!

We press them high up the park as a unit and get in their face and we will win...

Another encouraging think ive noticed in the last few weeks is Goldsons starting to think hes Franz Beckenbauer again but we know when hes put under pressure hes prone to nose bleeds 😂thats why we need to get right on top of them and put them under pressure in a couple of weeks .Hope we show them up for what they are ,shite!
Hibs have already shown they dont enjoy a bit of physicality and we are a big strong side full of energy they wont enjoy playing us if we play as we did v hibs I'm not worried about this game at all I believe our quality will shine through

Hope so mate if the players are on it then we beat them 👍
Also with no supporters in attendance it's really a competitive behind closed doors game. These games normally talent wins out , no wholesale changes during the game to give players game time either so strongest XI at all times. This works in our favour imo our bench is mouthwatering and would walk into any side those subs ours included obviously. One thing is they have improved no doubt about that as I've seen a little of the willem ii and Motherwell game they are moving the ball quickly and scoring freely , remind you of anyone? Difference is they have improved because the stadiums empty and a draw away to hibs means no journey home talking about points dropped, no support heckling the manager. We are improving game by game and perhaps a lack of supporters can benefit us at times as well though it hinders us mostly. I honestly think that this squad is stronger than the Seville squad if not the starting XI but we have some gems in the side , big game players and a bench brimming with proven talent maybe we could do with seeing soro some more. I'm as confident as ever for this season I expect a challenge of sorts like last season but ultimately we will stay true and they will fall away pre or post split but still think that will happen HH COYBIG end of novel. ☘

Last edited:
20201001_232846.jpg

Sorry Winter, been working. Didnae have the time to continue this very childish debate.😂

Not that I like to keep it going, but hate to be told i'm a liar.

🤣🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back