Food for thought ?

Also with no supporters in attendance it's really a competitive behind closed doors game. These games normally talent wins out , no wholesale changes during the game to give players game time either so strongest XI at all times. This works in our favour imo our bench is mouthwatering and would walk into any side those subs ours included obviously. One thing is they have improved no doubt about that as I've seen a little of the willem ii and Motherwell game they are moving the ball quickly and scoring freely , remind you of anyone? Difference is they have improved because the stadiums empty and a draw away to hibs means no journey home talking about points dropped, no support heckling the manager. We are improving game by game and perhaps a lack of supporters can benefit us at times as well though it hinders us mostly. I honestly think that this squad is stronger than the Seville squad if not the starting XI but we have some gems in the side , big game players and a bench brimming with proven talent maybe we could do with seeing soro some more. I'm as confident as ever for this season I expect a challenge of sorts like last season but ultimately we will stay true and they will fall away pre or post split but still think that will happen HH COYBIG end of novel. ☘

A good read 👍☘️☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back