Food for thought ?

i see andy walker has said that we have to sell eddie because the club are burning money fast. considering the fact that we have a billionare chairman which as far as i know the huns dont, how are the still spending money like water without selling players
Question is asked which only has one answer, so Neil is Celtic missing revenues that fans bring to the stadium on matchday, aye well of course if fans are not out they are not spending.

MEDIA hold the front page exclusive the club are burning money fast.

you serious pal??..we were pish, shite, rotten, atrocious, mingin'. pick any one of those and you'd be more accurate.

Celtic got lucky against a fkn pub team and you think they played well!! I've never seen a more lacklustre performance in years.

Most of those players who were playing last night look as though they don't want to be there..especially Eddy.

Scott Brown is finished and couldn't get a game for a half decent team in the English first division..he's lucky he's playing in one of the worst leagues in Europe and that's the only reason he's got away with it for so long.

Neil Lennon has been fortunate in the past few games and 10 in a row is now only a miybe..personally I'd get shot of him in a heartbeat.

Do you remember the halcyon days we used to have in Europe?..fk they're now just a distant fkn memory..we were embarrassing last night.
Who is this we, the last i remember you were classed a wee purple pointy headed hun cunt.

That helps, but the fear is will Lenny get it right to stop playing shit? Eluded him spectacularly so far.
Remember this is Lenny second stint and the run that is nine included him first time round so he has been round the block with Celtic, so instead of worrying which is not good for the nerves sit back and show faith in the guy and he will deliver, remember the manager is only part of a team and if the team want to win and be champions then they will stop at nothing to become champions.

Remember this is Lenny second stint and the run that is nine included him first time round so he has been round the block with Celtic, so instead of worrying which is not good for the nerves sit back and show faith in the guy and he will deliver, remember the manager is only part of a team and if the team want to win and be champions then they will stop at nothing to become champions.
You had to bring rationality into it didn't you? Its fucking /friday night, let me see conspiracies everywhere. Some people.

The middle was packed against them the other night. The knock on forrest was a blessing. If frimpong didn't get the mins he did our arse would of fell out.
So I'll go back to the middle of the park being packed.
Taylor had one man blocking the way in most attacks and completely shat the bed.
Anyone that disagrees wasn't watching the game I was.
Didn't look to press , didn't even want to run with the ball along the touchline.
So fucking weak that the rb just had to stand there and Taylor passed back .
It got that bad that nobody was even attempting runs on the left side (Eddie's side)
I'm not surprised he had a quiet game even though he was off the boil.
I'm not laying that preformance at Taylors door as he has limitations that not everyone can spot. Still say he will be able to play the position and play the way we need him to.
He is a very competent park the bus lb. He was meant to be a lwb in that set up and his lack of creativity and quality/confidence shone like a super nova.

Frimpong ran and ran, lost possession, didn't do any fancy deliveries just squared it after a tussle and stuck at it.

Our 2 banks of 3 cancelled out their mf and lone striker for the most part and we had more of the ball.
Thier attacking players didn't fancy mixing it with Duffy and NB and GT didn't ask a single question up against thier right back.
Thank F!@# frimpong was on that park.

Ajeti ruffled them and broke up the organisation. Frimpong put the fear of death into them. Christie - as long as he blocked out at range could be dealt with. Taylor was playling a defensive mid in an advanced wing position.

Baffles me.

If that rb is usually a massive attacking threat for them then fair enough as that side of the park was like watching paint dry.
He might of did a job that I had no idea he was tasked with.

Edit

Had a look at the rcb and the other lad on the rights stats that they started.
Not stars of the team. So playing a guy like Taylor against lads like that had the outcome we all watched.
It's negavive tactics from lenny. Or an attempt to try and keep solid and not leak a goal?
No shots on target for them granted.
Bit less luck or more for us and it could of been a very different game.

We got away with being flat and largely one dimensional apart from the wee man. That's my thoughts on it.

Last edited:
So everybody thinks we are playing shite we are just trying to blend in 5 new signings, we're we shite when we came back from the winter break, no we kicked on and the huns arse fell off, same thing will happen this season ffs we've no lost a league game this callander year
The results have been there domestically with a few decent wins. It's been tough to watch for long periods inbetween.
Few of our fit players aren't bang on form. Few of our steady ones aren't fit/sharp, couple others have thier head up thier arse with moves. No fresh faces early again.

The combination has , regardless of domestic results curbed our enthusiasm.

It's the players and mgmts job to lift it

What the fuck is it like on here when we get beat it must be insane ffs we are still winning playing pish🤔🤔
You'd just rather we all agreed on a win's a win and didnae discuss the game?

Great win in Latvia Bhoys n Ghirls!!!! HAIL HAIL!!!!!!!!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 SOD AW YOU FITBAW MINDED, TACTICALLY AWARE CELTIC FANS!!!!!! 🤷‍♂️ its never been about 90 minutes mate, it's about Celtic. It's about the next 90 minutes, and the 90 minutes after, and the 90 minutes after that.
McGarrells a new member Kevian, cannae seem tae get his head roon the negative pish after two wins,he's curious how we'll react when we lose a game! 🍺 🥳
Aye well MD, if yi stick yer head above the trenches minus the helmet..... 😆

You'd just rather we all agreed on a win's a win and didnae discuss the game?

Great win in Latvia Bhoys n Ghirls!!!! HAIL HAIL!!!!!!!!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 SOD AW YOU FITBAW MINDED, TACTICALLY AWARE CELTIC FANS!!!!!! 🤷‍♂️ its never been about 90 minutes mate, it's about Celtic. It's about the next 90 minutes, and the 90 minutes after, and the 90 minutes after that.

Aye well MD, if yi stick yer head above the trenches minus the helmet..... 😆
Feck helmets Kevian, but we gave the trolls, the hundits,and smsm, some great headlines,Lenny's mental health,Eddy's off,Ajer, Ntcham want away......blah,blah, blah,ah'm no sayin sugarcoat stuff, but a wee bit ae perspective please, and........thank you very much, strange how we had nearly 300 'guests' after the Ferencvaros game! 🍺 🥳

Last edited:
Im delighted we are winning.

Long may it continue.

But its not been pretty or very good.

But thats often the way to be champions, win when your not playing very good.

Good sign in a sense.

I personally dont think the team are playing badly, just not efficiently and certainly not as well as I would like given the quality of each individual in the team.

My main gripe is I dont understand the shape of team or the passing quality which exacerbates the weird shape causing serious doldrum periods in game ad panic when weird shape is exposed to fast counter on turnover. Often leading to very good chances for opposition from no real quality on their part.

our players run about excessively without really tiring opps out in dangerous ways.

Poor use of ball coupled with less than sharp calculated attacking runs or clinical passing.

slow stop let then get into position then run about in areas that dont hurt opps

too big gap between players which leads to high risk passing which means if it fails to connect we are out of position to defend a sharp break away attack even against weaker teams.

to me thats not very good.

So my biggest frustration is when manager calls an average performance with a positive result

A very good performance.

Almost means in my mind that he likes the weird shape

the sloppy slow stop start passing in non dangerous areas

and worst of all either unaware or negligent of the threat our weird ineffective shape and passing can allow defence to be overexposed and castigated

when reality is the issue arose from sloppy passing, hubris in positioning and a huge hole and missing shirts in actual midfield roles

Not a one off

recurring

but we get away with it cause we mostly play against weaker players who struggle to take advantage of gilt edged chances they are often gifted.

So when we play a team with an edge up front and a solid spine we will often find our tactics lose us game rather than playing better players

very frustrating to watch imo

NOT VERY GOOD

but that my opinion

Think 3-5-2's the way to go , but play 2 feckin strikers!, not one striker and a midfielder,Ajeti looks the real deal,Eddy is nae too happy gettin the baw,when he's surounded bu 4 or 5 defenders, the whole dynamic changed when the subs came on, they have to start at the weekend,oh, in my humble opinion! 🍺 🥳

Think 3-5-2's the way to go , but play 2 feckin strikers!, not one striker and a midfielder,Ajeti looks the real deal,Eddy is nae too happy gettin the baw,when he's surounded bu 4 or 5 defenders, the whole dynamic changed when the subs came on, they have to start at the weekend,oh, in my humble opinion! 🍺 🥳
I think christie is playing centre forward these days but dropping deeper into attacking mid at times

he isn't a good front line striker in my opinion

good in floating 10 role and if he came into our half to start attacks with linking role I would be more impressed with him, but he doesn't pass very often or come deeper very often, so I assume he playing cf these days

Members online

Latest posts

Back